• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Traitor, Con-man, Insurrectionist, Sexual Abuser, Convicted Felon and All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

I was going to post this.

I have an Asian son. Thankfully, during COVID, he didn’t experience any hate. But a lot of his friends were not so lucky.

This rhetoric is dangerous and evil. To stoke the fires of fear in order to manipulate people to vote for you is beyond vile. These statements carry real consequences to real people.

I worry for the safety of my son in this climate.

I have an Asian son. Thankfully, during COVID, he didn’t experience any hate. But a lot of his friends were not so lucky.

This rhetoric is dangerous and evil. To stoke the fires of fear in order to manipulate people to vote for you is beyond vile. These statements carry real consequences to real people.

I hope your son will be okay, too.

It's like people only feel better when they have someone to hate on. Makes me crazy. Time to help people not tear them down. :(

So, she likes it when he talks about groping other women enough to cover for him? Eww.
Her self interest is served if he gets elected. She cares about nothing beyond that.....including her "husband".

_128422329_gettyimages-997477628.jpg.webp

he afraid

Trying to avoid hearing anyone calling him Orange, lol.:p

Yeah, Trump is getting all the high profile toadys he can to violate his gag order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"