TV Shows You'd Like To See

Speedy. I like the idea... but I just want to bring up a potentially really close version of the show you're talking about, First Wave. Granted, it was about a human trying to stop those alien sleeper agents, but he was sorta friends with one of the agents that wanted to help.

But as long as it is different enough than that. I'd watch it. :up:
I KNEW there was something like that.
My main character would be one of the sleepers. It would probably have a shorter season, like Doctor Who. I like the 13 episode seasons, it allows for better story telling where you don't have to drag a story out for 22 episodes.
It would be more story driven, like Lost and Heroes.

I KNEW there was something like that.
My main character would be one of the sleepers. It would probably have a shorter season, like Doctor Who. I like the 13 episode seasons, it allows for better story telling where you don't have to drag a story out for 22 episodes.
It would be more story driven, like Lost and Heroes.
That sounds different enough. :up:

:hehe:

Yeah. First Wave was more, story of the week, with some small bits of myth arc throughout.

I don't think a live action Batman show will ever happen today....Adam West has that honor

Id like to see a book accurate Three Musketeers mini series

Well people these days know Batman is dark and gritty so Adam West thing should not be a problem.

Since Hollywood has completely run out of original ideas, if I put an original idea down it will immediately get stolen.

Scarface television show. But is an alternative series, were Tony Montana survives the onslaught and has to get his power back and revenge on Sosa.

Scarface television show. But is an alternative series, were Tony Montana survives the onslaught and has to get his power back and revenge on Sosa.
Someone completely missed the point.

the video game covered that...and I think we're talking something that hasn't already had a movie or tv series

I like to see new
teeeange mutant ninja turtle. i know they made that horriable show. but i think they could try aging.
ghost buster. i could see this as tv show. have to fight different ghost each week
i wouldn't mind seeing NEW x-mEN Cartoon.not like wolvrien and the X-Men whch isgood show more like the Animated seriesfrom the 1990s. llike the comic book.
i would like to see live action dare devil. or cartoon. i read some were they could make it lawyershow and action show.
i wouldn't mind see live aciton spider -man show. maybe in few years. they made one back in the 70's which was kind of silly. i know we got the moive with toby macguire. i would like to ssee live action tv show.

Last edited:
the video game covered that...and I think we're talking something that hasn't already had a movie or tv series

Not necessarily. TV shows you'd like to see based on movies, comic books, or novels are all valid. As are storylines for episodes of existing TV shows. For example:

1) Lone Wolf & Cub: The Series would make a great TV series.

2) An episode of Star Trek: TNG I'd have loved to have seen would've been Data vs Jack The Ripper. The episode starts with Data and Laforge in 10 Forward. Data asks Geordie if he'd like to join him on the holodeck for a little Sherlock Holmes mystery. Geordy declines. When Data asks why, Laforge tells him thay he's bored with playing Watson in the Sherlock Holmes simulations, that they've played out every case several times and even with Data not confusing deduction with memorization the mysteries just aren't any fun when you know the result before you even begin. Leutenant Barcly overhears their conversation and offers to program a new Sherlock Holmes mystery for them that neither of them had ever played before. They agree. A few days later Geordie and Data enter the holodeck and find themselves investigating the brutal murder of a prostitute in the White Chapel district. What Leutenant Barcly did was cross reference Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories with the graphic novel From Hell and historic documents on the actual case. Having never read any of the literature on Jack The Ripper, both Geordie and Data are quite stumped as to who the killer is after the 3rd victim. Dr. Polanski and Deana Troi overhear them discussing the case in 10 Forward. They ask to come along on their next trip to the holodeck. While Data, Polanski, Laforge, and Troi are on the holodeck, the Enterprise is hit by an ion storm or something. Now the four of them are trapped in the holodeck, and to make matters worse the safety protocols are offline and the program now recognizes Polanski and Troi as Jack The Ripper's last two victims. If Data and Laforge can't deduce the killer's identity in time, Deanna and the doctor are dead.

The Lost Boys

Follow the Frog Brothers as they trek cross country hunting down vampires.

The Warriors

Documenting the day to day struggles of one of the toughest gangs in New York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"