• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels Ultimate Spider-Man- The Movie

"Iron Man"

Sidekick
Reaction score
I dont really see it as a reboot or "re-imagining" but why not make a live-action version of the USM universe. I love just about everything about the USM stories, especially Venom's whole story. I dont really care for Rhino's new version, along with Shocker and Electro, but as long as they get Mysterio into the Ultimate comics soon, I'll be fine.

I've been thinking writing a script for this project, with the first villain being Eddie Brock Jr./Venom, but I also have an idea for a movie called "Spider-Man Returns" for when Raimi is done with the movies (or after SM6).

I would love to see a tv series for Ultimate Spider-Man and X-Men.

A feature length film in theatres won't happen.Maybe when the current line of movies is done and Ultimate Spiderman is still holding its popularity,but that would still be a while down the road.I'd love to see a fan film if there's good voice actors and animation.

If Ultimate Spiderman TV was a mix of MTV's spiderman and Smallville it would work.

no movie, no tv series. make it a cartoon. but only if they hire some real talent, cause the people behind Ultimate Avengers really screwed the pooch on that one...

JackBauer said:
no movie, no tv series. make it a cartoon. but only if they hire some real talent, cause the people behind Ultimate Avengers really screwed the pooch on that one...
What do you mean by 'make it a cartoon' if you think it shouldn't be a movie or tv series?

TheFlyinRussian said:
What do you mean by 'make it a cartoon' if you think it shouldn't be a movie or tv series?

I'd actually rather it be a cartoon also. Mainly because The Ultimate drawings just seem more cartoony. and I love how Spidey looks in the ultimates. no one can really make him look like that in a live action film or tv show.

TheFlyinRussian said:

what I mean is, don't make it live action.

Oh.I assumed if they would make a TV series it would be a cartoon.That only makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"