• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ultimate Wolverine coming?

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
I was reading the latest issue of Wizard- and I know this is going to bring in a ton of the '' omgzzz wolverines overrated im so cool lolz'' crowd - and it said that Jeph Lobe will be scribing Ultimate Wolverine. It didn't say if it was going to be a mini, or on going.

I think it could work. I think it will work. Lobe is quality, and Ultimate Wolverine is a great character, with a darker side than even the 616 logan.

I hope that Joe Q pulls the plug on Ult. Hulk vs wolvie mini, and lets Jeph explore what happened in the first few issues. Otherwise I don't see any of that storyline ever getting resolved.

Yeah, this was announced ages ago. Loeb and Turner on Ultimate Wolverine Origin. Unless thats changed and now they made an actual Ultimate Wolverine ongoing.

Oh so it's a mini, and prequel? Sort of like the Ultimate weapon x story?

I really dont know, I didnt really pay much attention to the article the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"