• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Under Siege 3... with aliens?

Galactus

Devourer of Worlds
Reaction score
Seagal Keen On Third "Siege"
By Garth Franklin
Friday, October 3rd 2008 12:03am
Steven Seagal tells MTV News he wants to make a third "Under Siege" film, the former action star's most popular franchise.

Yet whereas the first one was generally liked for its decent realism, Seagal apparently wants to go the complete opposite tack with the next one - aliens.

"I personally want it to be something more modern... In other words... I wouldn't mind if it was about something more mystical or...maybe extraterrestrial in nature. Some real government top secrets instead of just the typical" he says.

Despite the wacky intentions, its early days yet - "There are offers and we're looking at them" says Seagal of where it is currently at.

If you watch USA network at like 12 o'clock, apparently Steven Segal has still been making movies in the 21st century!!! How does this man keep getting work?

We're in a financial crisis for pete sake!:woot:

I never understood the fascination with Steven Segal.

Its like:
Steven Segal:
Seagal_Feature.jpg

"Hi, Im Steven Segal. I'm a fat guy with a pot belly but I'll kick your ass....here, hand me your finger"

Bad Guy: "My finger, oh sure here."

Steven Segal: *snaps finger*

Bad Guy:
AP_iraq_harsh_echo32.jpg

AAAAAHHH! You kicked my ass!!

You know the first one totally rocked. The second was alright and this third one just seems like it's to far fetched to want to be seen.

Segal hasn't made a decent movie since "Exit Wounds", and even then he relied on wire work and slow motion for all his fights.

Give up Steven, time to hang up the belt.

Under Siege 3? As long as it's a comedy that pokes fun at himself. Just like C*** Puncher.:o

I'd pay double to see him running after some skinny aliens singing 'Belly's gonna get ya!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"