We Cannot Defeat Our Enemies Like This!!

Darthphere said:
What war?

mission_accomplished.jpeg
The funny thing about this photo is that Bush was actualy accurate in stating that the mission had been accomplished. Osama Bin Laden an Al-Qaeda's goal has always been one thing, repeated often:

"Declaration of war against the Americans occupying the land of the two holy places. Expel the infidels from the arab peninsula."

Mecca and Medina. Their "land" is Saudi Arabia. On May 1, 2003, the same day Bush made his air craft carrier photo op an idiot circus, Rumsfeld announced that he was withdrawing all American troops from Saudi Arabia. Mission Accomplished, for Osama Bin Laden.

*On a side note I'd like to mention that before President Bush the U.S. had never removed all of it's military bases from a foreign land no matter how much the locals complained.

behold... for I am the Jesus hater

it does not matter that I am for peace with everyone, I'm a Jesus hater

Lo and Behold! How I burn to cinders along with Gandhi, Buddha and the others non-Christians pacifist! For we are Jesus haters

Darthphere said:
Theres 2 different Jesus?

Celldog believes that Jesus is part of trinity and i believe Jesus is God's Son; a god but not the Almighty God. my belief is the same as the ancient Israelites, that Jehovah God is one God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"