• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

World What does Thor fear?

Everything old is new again...

Thor_Vol_1_292.jpg

:)

I'm curious about this fear event Marvel's got brewing. Hopefully we won't have to wait all the way until April to find out what it's all about.

I'm curious about this fear event Marvel's got brewing. Hopefully we won't have to wait all the way until April to find out what it's all about.

Nah,There will be an live announcement by Marvel on Tuesday.:word:

I'm very curious about it too.Can't wait till tuesday .

wonder if this has anything to do with Mephisto's "plans" he wanted Thor not to interfere in......

I'm wondering if this leads to this magic event that was supposed to happen and Thor was supposed to be at the center of it. It was mentioned around the Siege of Asgard.
I don't think Chaos war was that event and there just seems to be different magical characters popping up in different books that haven't been around for awhile.

Well, the press conference will start within 25 minutes;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"