• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

BvS What fascinates and excites you Batman and Superman?

Mach2Infinity

You Are Soul
Reaction score
I love how different they are yet how similar they too. Personality wise they're different, they clearly employ different methods and have different skills shall we say. But they also have a shared pain - one of loss, loneliness and alienation coupled with such tragic backstories. The fact they were both orphaned, always stood out and never quite fit in actually makes them a good fit as far as partnerships go. People sometimes question why they would exist in the same universe but they bring so much to the table. Superman's sheer power, presence and aura of good. Batman's intellect, determination and ingenuity.

My favourite Bats and Supes stories are Superman/Batman: Public Enemies and Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. What's yours?

Just interested in your thoughts!

Last edited:
The sexual tension

Batman-Superman-Robin_o_115217.gif

Us Hype-osexuals are probably aroused by the idea of seeing things from the comics portrayed awesomely in live action.

The sexual tension

Batman-Superman-Robin_o_115217.gif

:funny: yes! :up:

But on a more serious note, I just watched Watchmen last night and the combat and action scenes were just so good. i'm excited to see the look of Snyder's Gotham and how BatFleck takes down thugs or perhaps how he battles Superman when it comes down to it.

But ultimately I'm more excited to see Post-MOS Superman and how he deals with the Zod incident and some of his new powers. There's so much more I'm excited about. but I don't want to write a novel about them in the thread. :hehe:

Is this about the movie? Read your thread question wrong but oh well.

Last edited:
It's hard to pinpoint it down exactly, but they're just fantastic, iconic characters. Both have differing methods but a common goal. Both can learn from the other. Superman is an alien, but can be more in touch with his humanity than Batman.

What AnnaFan said is pretty spot on. These two, while being pretty different, really compliment each other and I love how well they work together in Public Enemies. It's one of my favorite movies with Batman and Superman teaming up. The best one being, World's Finest of course.

Some interesting questions to ponder:

How would Superman fight crime if he didn't have powers?; and
How would Batman fight crime if he did have powers?

Fascinated? No.

Excited? Yes, for Snyder's Gotham and everything he's doing with Batman, visually. Excited to see what Affleck has in store for us.

That's about it. Everything else, im just curious.

Some interesting questions to ponder:

How would Superman fight crime if he didn't have powers?; and
How would Batman fight crime if he did have powers?

Superman would fight injustice the only way he knows how, as fearless and investigative reporter Clark Kent.

Batman would probably take the same exact approach although he would be HIGHLY more effective (lol).

I primarily hoping to see a great Wonder Woman, at least one that can stand side by side with Faora.

The dichotomy, their methods, and their views of the world.

I would love to see both Batman and Superman team-up and take down an entire building full of bad guys. I'm also interested to see how the world reacts to Batman's existence. Presumably he's been an urban legend until now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"