• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What?!? Will Arnett and Michael Shannon join Jonah Hex

Chewy

REDACTED
Reaction score
Will Arnett and Oscar nominee Michael Shannon are boarding "Jonah Hex," Warner Bros. and Legendary's action Western based on the DC Comics character.

Jimmy Hayward is directing "Hex," whose cast also includes Josh Brolin, John Malkovich and Megan Fox. It's the story of Hex (Brolin), a scarred bounty hunter tracking a voodoo practitioner (Malk¬ovich) who wants to raise an army of the undead to liberate the South.

Arnett will play a Union soldier who enlists Hex and is blindsided by the dirty fighting style of his enemies. The role is not inherently comic.

Shannon plays Doc Cross Williams, the bizarre ringleader of a brutal gladiator circus event. The character might appear in sequels.

Legendary is co-producing and co-financing the pic, which is due to start production this month in Louisiana.

Arnett, repped by Endeavor and Principato Young Entertainment, voices the Missing Link in DreamWorks Animation's hit "Monsters vs. Aliens" and will appear in "When In Rome" with Kristen Bell and the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced "G-Force," both from Disney. He is one of the voices in Fox's "Sit Down, Shut Up" animated series and is working on a 2010 pilot for Fox.

Shannon received an Oscar nomination for "Revolutionary Road." Repped by CAA and manager Byron Wetzel, the actor recently completed filming Werner Herzog's "My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done."

SOURCE

i was wondering where did all the other hex threads go?

Where's the bloody Hex forum? That's what I wanna know. This movie is so far ahead of Thor, Cap and Avengers and they've all got theirs.

The boss said not yet on the forum.

i was wondering where did all the other hex threads go?

They're still here, just no one has posted in them in awhile, so they're not on the first few pages.

No. What would give you that idea? I know it's AFD but this news was announced yesterday.

According to Jimmy Palmiotti, the plot synopsis is off. Honestly, with the way studios try to keep secrets these days, is it surprising that WB isn't taking any great lengths to correct misinformation?

the casting isnt fake the news came from THR yesterday. Those official movie news sites dont play the april fools jokes like other sites do.

It's not often that you see an action movie by a first time live action director with 3 former Oscar nominees in the cast. On what's presumably a modest budget.

Right on. Arnett was hilarious on Jimmy Kimmel last night.

They should call his Union soldier character “G.O.B.”, guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"