• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the worst job you ever had?

Worst job? Circumsizing elephants at the zoo.

Lousy pay, but the tips were enormous.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9K8txc4MMk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9K8txc4MMk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

My second job in high school. I was a dishwasher at Pizza Hut. The day before I left for my first paid vacation for a week, I made sure that all the pizza pans were spotless. SPOTLESS. I was even commended about the cleanliness of the pans. When I got back to work after my vacation, there was green **** growing in the bottom of half of the pans.

Working on a farm is generaly no fun at all.

Been there done that and I agree, hate working on the farm but working in sewers were worst, never again

Hod-carrying. Trust me folks, you don't know a hard days work untill you work with a bricklayer who specializes in chimneys and other high places.

Those jobs you mentioned do sound awful in a different way though. :( I hope you have a better one now?

I like what I do now, I just wish it paid more. But it's the least stressful gig I've had in years.

The worst job i ever had was working in the mail room of a law firm. Lawyers would take out their bad days on us by coming down their and shouting at us, and saying we messed up jobs,etc,etc, cause we were so low on the totem pole, so to speak. :cmad:

The worst job i ever had was working in the mail room of a law firm. Lawyers would take out their bad days on us by coming down their and shouting at us, and saying we messed up jobs,etc,etc, cause we were so low on the totem pole, so to speak. :cmad:

Ironically, I send mail out to law firms.

Worst job I ever had was in a local newspaper's mail room stuffing those Grocery Store inserts into the papers. You want to talk about lousy pay? It was a minimum wage job with no benefits. I'd be standing at times all day on concrete hunched over a table assembling the inserts and then putting them inside the paper by hand, no machines to collate them. I'd get black ink all over me and since we were right near the press, unperceived ink dust would be flying around and with no ventilation you'd breath it in through your nostrils. Also it was sweltering hot in there during Summer and bone chillingly cold during the Winter. It was an awful, awful job.

Working in a dog grooming salon. I love animals, most of the dogs were great, a few dogs were just f-ing nuts. The pays sucked and my coworkers were so gossipy and catty I couldn't stand it.

I left out another one; Ticketmaster. Or as I like to call it, "ticket-massa". The pay sucked, customers were such a pain in the @$$. And it seemed like the better you did, the fewer hours you got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"