When are we getting a Justice League forum?

Steelsheen

Head Geek of Nerdtopia
Reaction score
any plans for a Justice League forum?

thought this may an opportune time to open up a forum specifically for the Justice League, given that there are 2 projects for this underway (JLA New Frontier and the big screen project set for 2009), lots of threads discussing this that other DC projects get lost in the pile sometimes.

what do you guys think?

If they start filming there will be a forum. I want one but not till it is 100% fact that it is being made.

Yeah, the need to at least announce some casting decisions first.

Honestly until they start production their shouldnt be a forum. I mean dc and marvel have a crapload of movie projects in the planning. Shouldnt put a forum for every project until its known the movie will happen in our lifetimes.

i understand what you mean folks, but i also wanted to see how many of you would want to see a forum for JLA itself.

also JLA: New Frontier is almost done, that should've had coverage far more than it has gotten on just one thread. so i figured given that there are at least two JLA movie projects in the works-- New Frontier is firmly underway-- might as well create a JLA forum. because looking around this place its wall to wall JLA ;)

I dont want a forum because a forum means the movie might actually be happening.

I'm still hoping this movie will end up going the way of Wonder Woman and The Flash. I really, really dont want it to happen.

I dont want a forum because a forum means the movie might actually be happening.

I'm still hoping this movie will end up going the way of Wonder Woman and The Flash. I really, really dont want it to happen.

why Katsuro? :huh:

No Bale and Routh, Stewart over Jordan, OMACs and Max Lord, rushed production, no solo films for GL, Flash, and WW beforehand, they even considered Tom Welling, the reasons go on and on.

well yeah, those are very valid reasons. but i'm waiting for a reliable script review and the casting of the major players before i decide whether to break out the champaign or the pitch fork ;)

Knowing Hype we wont get a Justice League forum until the third one comes out :ninja:

Knowing Hype we wont get a Justice League forum until the third one comes out :ninja:

If we even get one then.:woot:

Face it we still have a Ghost Rider forum and I doubt there will be a GR2.

If we even get one then.:woot:

Face it we still have a Ghost Rider forum and I doubt there will be a GR2.

if were being subjected to another Punisher then there probably will be another GR movie ( sadly)

I dont believe nothing on this movie until formal cast and crew announcements are made. Till then its the saddest rumour of the young century.

the hype is going doesn't make boards for superhero products anymore, only celebrities and james bond

:up:

you're better off asking for a horoscope section...

we're more likely to see the return of the politics boards before any actual superhero ones

I dont believe nothing on this movie until formal cast and crew announcements are made

I keep saying thats the way to do it. Its one thing to get excited about the idea but in the end everything about Justice League are rumors.

Honestly, the Hype's policy of when they create message boards seems to be pretty damn good. People expect a board for a movie the minute there's the slightest buzz about a movie. If it were up to some people we'd have a board for every character anyone's even mentioned a movie for.

Instead, the Hype usually seems to wait until there's at least a cast before it creates a board. Just like Flash and Wonder Woman, having a script and a director doens't mean the movie's guaranteed to happen. There's still a chance WB might realize they're morons and stop making this movie.

ya give us a forum. god knows every other forum on this site is dead except the dark knight so give us somewhere else to ***** and argue please.

Honestly until they start production their shouldnt be a forum. I mean dc and marvel have a crapload of movie projects in the planning. Shouldnt put a forum for every project until its known the movie will happen in our lifetimes.

by that logic they shouldnt have a Superman Man of Steel forum either

Why the JLA movie is going to suck: No Bale or Routh, John Stewart over Hal Jordan, Max Lord and OMACs, rushed production, no solo films for GL, Flash, and WW beforehand, the fact that they even considered Tom Welling, no Martian Manhunter, etc. .

what exactly is "rushed" about the production? They have a script, that was worked on for 4 months. The film would start shooting in early 2008 to be released in Summer 2009. That's not rushed, that's the standard time frame to do a big action movie like this. It's the same one MOS would be on, and they dont even have a finished script yet. hell the Dark Knight is STILL filming and thats coming out in less than a year from now.

Actually this forum has worked out well for the JL home until more about it's possible existance is known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"