where is black canary one year later?

Batman said:
Only Nightwing doesn't feel the same to me, but that's mainly do to the fact of how he's being written during OYL. I mean, before it all started they left us with him expressing his love again for Barbara then proposing to her with her excepting. Next thing you know he's in bed with another woman who looks almost identical to her, and suddenly all of it is thrown away without an explanation as to why it didn't work out. Although, two heroes are going to get married during 52. So maybe it will be Dick and Barbara, and that's when we probably find out what went wrong? If it is indeed them two, of course.

Yup that's the way it is, i agree Nighwing is SO sucking. :down :(

Batman said:
The "wing" in his name serves no purpose. If he ever were to add wings though, I don't think he should fly in general. Maybe just allow him to glide to certain distances.

Sorta like his suit in TNBA

I wouldn't really care. He gets around on his grappling lines just fine, but if someone really wanted to add wings to his costume, I wouldn't object.

hippie_hunter said:
Sorta like his suit in TNBA

Exactly. Atleast there and when he had them in his second suit, we saw his name had some sort of meaning.

nwingfly.jpg

TheCorpulent1 said:
I wouldn't really care. He gets around on his grappling lines just fine, but if someone really wanted to add wings to his costume, I wouldn't object.

His current look or his way of moving around certain areas doesn't bother me either, I just think adding the wings would add a little more to his name.

I didn't think his having wings made his name anymore meaningful. It is and always has been about paying homage to the Kryptonian hero. Adding wings would just look kind of cool. I'd prefer if they were like the wings he had on his costume in Teen Titans #33 rather than TAS Nightwing's arm-flaps, too.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I didn't think his having wings made his name anymore meaningful. It is and always has been about paying homage to the Kryptonian hero. Adding wings would just look kind of cool. I'd prefer if they were like the wings he had on his costume in Teen Titans #33 rather than TAS Nightwing's arm-flaps, too.

Well, Bruce Johns made it seem that way in issue #118. As when he faced one of the Pierce brothers, he's being held by the neck and right before being dropped he's asked, "Where are the wings?" Either version of the wings would make me satisfied if ever the decision of putting them is brought up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"