Which actors and or actresses should Tarantino work with?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
If anything which actors and or actresses should Tarantino work with? In the sense Tarantino is one of the greatest directors of this generation and he always manages to resurrect the careers of actors who are floundering so who should Tarantino work with?

Gary Oldman.

Poor guy deserves another truly great role. I don't understand these directors wanting to squander him on these garbage films.

An Oldman Tarantino collaboration I could get behind

Someone who should work with Tarantino is Mickey Rourke or Eric Roberts

Gary Oldman.

Poor guy deserves another truly great role. I don't understand these directors wanting to squander him on these garbage films.

I think a lot of it is Oldman doing things for the paycheck, like Robocop. But he's had some pretty good roles in the past decade. TDK Trilogy, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes to name a few. That being said, however, I'd love to see him work with Tarantino again (I know he didn't direct True Romance, but I still qualify it as a peripheral Tarantino film).

I also think a Tarantino/Robert Downey Jr. collaboration could be bananas.

I think a lot of it is Oldman doing things for the paycheck, like Robocop. But he's had some pretty good roles in the past decade. TDK Trilogy, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes to name a few. That being said, however, I'd love to see him work with Tarantino again (I know he didn't direct True Romance, but I still qualify it as a peripheral Tarantino film).

I also think a Tarantino/Robert Downey Jr. collaboration could be bananas.

An RDJ Tarantino collaboration would be perfect or how about a Charlie Sheen Tarantino collaboration? If anyone is in need of a career revival under Tarantino it is Charlie Sheen

Gary Oldman.

They want to elevate their garbage films :oldrazz:

Daniel Day Lewis, Morgan Freeman, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, and Lupita Nyong'o.

Fat Russell Crowe.

Maybe in that Australian gangster pic he's supposedly working on.

I'd add Powers Boothe to the list but the western ship may have sailed.

Last edited:
God yes.

giphy.gif

Steven Seagal.

Seagal and Tarantino working together would actually be perfect

But I would love it if Travolta and Tarantino were to work together again all these decades later especially given the Pulp Fiction connection

He needs to be Quentin's new SLJ.
tumblr_nwlymlM2Pl1rlo1q2o1_500.gif

A Tom Cruise Tarantino flick I would pay good money to see Cruise collaborate with Tarantino

Another person who should collaborate with Tarantino...Val Kilmer now he's another actor who should collaborate with Tarantino or how about Lindsay Lohan she's definitely an actress who should collaborate with Tarantino that would be like her huge comeback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"