Which Superhero do you think took the worst BEAT DOWN?

Spidey getting the living **** pounded out of him by GG in SM1. That's the nittiestt grittiest dirtiest CBM beatdown I have ever seen. Almost no CG, close up shots, spit, blood, dirt, glass, bombs.

I ****ing love it. At the end both look like ****.

Did anyone mention Wolverine practically getting owned by Lady Deathstrike?

I think the Punisher definately got it the worst. Spiderman after that and Superman got his ass handed to him in Superman Returns .. Never thought I'd see Supes get shanked.

I'd have to agree with these.
Thomas Jane as Punisher had pretty Hellish treatment, but Spidey took a good beating at the hands of the Green Goblin, and like you said, Supes got a prison style beatdown.

The fight between the Green Goblin and Spidey was pretty brutal, as was the beating Superman received in 'Superman Returns'.

I'd say Superman Returns is the winner. I mean Supes crashed through the atmosphere and caught on fire and later got stabbed with a piece o' kryptonite by Lex who broke it off while it was in him and kicked him off a cliff. So, I'd say he's the winner...well I guess looser but...well you know.

Him flying through the atmosphere and getting caught on fire happened after the stabbing but still, he took a beating, no doubt.

Jesus in "The Passion of the Christ."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"