who here knew Basil Poledouris was dead?

Hudson

Avenger
Reaction score
and why wasn't I told. :(

Hail to the king of writing musical Kick assery.:csad:

Hud there was a thread about in the Movie section...but yea I also knew as well.

Aw man, can't believe I missed that one.
Anywho I'm sorry to see him go, he made amazing music.

Aw man, can't believe I missed that one.
Anywho I'm sorry to see him go, he made amazing music.

Brother you and me both...it really hurt to see him passed...also if u didn't know Shirley Walker passed also.

man he had the conan soundtrack on lock down! dun dah dun dun duh dun i can still hear it in my head and i havent watched that flick in years

man he had the conan soundtrack on lock down! dun dah dun dun duh dun i can still hear it in my head and i havent watched that flick in years

Classic...did you know the producer want a rock soundtrack but the director fought for Basil. They were college buddies at USC.

It was like he found a way to put sex in musical form and compose it. RoboCop and Starship Troopers are the best ass kicking films of all time. RIP to an excellent composer.

Classic...did you know the producer want a rock soundtrack but the director fought for Basil. They were college buddies at USC.

a rock soundtrack would have been crap :down: classical composition is the only way too go. i didnt see that heath ledger movie...what is it??? a knights tale??? i think thats what it was...well i didnt see it just because i heard it was going to have a modern rock soundtrack...lame o rama

can anyone tell me the song from Conan the Barbarian that was featured in a Legend of Zelda trailer? I wanna download it.

a rock soundtrack would have been crap :down: classical composition is the only way too go. i didnt see that heath ledger movie...what is it??? a knights tale??? i think thats what it was...well i didnt see it just because i heard it was going to have a modern rock soundtrack...lame o rama

Then don't watch Krull...:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"