• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Make's Disney's Toys?

Who Make's Disney's Toys?..... I GOTTA BETTER QUESTION WHY ARE THE DIE-CAST DISNEY CARS SO DAMN HARD TO FIND :cmad:

mec said:
They are supposed to release a set of DIsney dragons, redoing the Purple dragon in bigger scale, along with mushu, and pete's dragon

So is Mushu going to end up being the same size as the other 2 dragons? Cause he'd end up being way out of scale if he is.

Ncrawler333 said:
So is Mushu going to end up being the same size as the other 2 dragons? Cause he'd end up being way out of scale if he is.
hes sweet as hell looking, but ya hes out of scale.. and suppose to be... but its just a statue so it doesnt really matter

mec said:
They are supposed to release a set of DIsney dragons, redoing the Purple dragon in bigger scale, along with mushu, and pete's dragon
there statues.. not figs

yeah I should of mentioned they do not move, so they are statues

now to the comment about the die cast cars customed to look like actual characters from the movie, they were out aboyt 3-4 yrs ago, I bought Ia few for my cousin, I thoguht they looked real good, now I can still find sveral of the new ones, they sell them at the MArketplace at disney and other disney outlet stores.

Another thing, check out the other pirate characters from the actual ride along with several other characters from the huanted mansion, they are made by the same compnay.
The toy figs they sell at Target, walmart, etc is made by Zizzle which is probably the worst of the 3 compines making Pirates

I love the new NECA figs from DMC, Elizabeth Swann turned out better the second time around. If you buy the series, the bases form and island - Will, Swann, Jack and another group make the back end of the Flying Dutchman Jack, Davy, Maccus, Palifico, and Bootstrap

mec said:
yeah I should of mentioned they do not move, so they are statues

now to the comment about the die cast cars customed to look like actual characters from the movie, they were out aboyt 3-4 yrs ago, I bought Ia few for my cousin, I thoguht they looked real good, now I can still find sveral of the new ones, they sell them at the MArketplace at disney and other disney outlet stores.

Another thing, check out the other pirate characters from the actual ride along with several other characters from the huanted mansion, they are made by the same compnay.
The toy figs they sell at Target, walmart, etc is made by Zizzle which is probably the worst of the 3 compines making Pirates

I love the new NECA figs from DMC, Elizabeth Swann turned out better the second time around. If you buy the series, the bases form and island - Will, Swann, Jack and another group make the back end of the Flying Dutchman Jack, Davy, Maccus, Palifico, and Bootstrap
:wow: whaaa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"