Who Should Play Wasp in Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Cross

Civilian
Reaction score
Surely with more films of the Marvel Universe yet to come, some characters like the Wasp (Janet Van Dyne) are yet to appear as Avengers. Recently I thought Anne Hathaway would be a good idea for the character but then I realized there was someone much better fit for the role than her. That's right. This person I am talking about is someone who was involved in one of Joss Wheaton's films before the Avengers and guest starred a voice role in the Justice League animated series. It is none other than...

Morena Baccarin
MorenaBaccarinVarietyWomenFilmPreEmmykggqLcRl180l_zpsbea86d98.jpg

Before the Avengers movie, Baccarin was more than happy to play the role of Wasp, and she would still be fit for the part. So if any of you Marvel fans want Joss Wheaton, Edgar Wright, and whoever else is in charge of the casting to cast Morena Baccarin as Janet Van Dyne/The Wasp, be sure to vote for her anywhere on the site that counts like the Reelz TV About Movies site at the link below for example

http://www.reelz.com/top-10/9361/top-10-actresses-who-could-play-wasp-in-marvels-ant-man-movie/[/URL]

Be sure to make it fast to everyone cause there is no telling when the casting for the character is gonna start.

I like her in Homeland so I wouldn't mind this. She looks a lot like Jan too, just dye her hair a little red (although Jan isn't always a red head).

This thread title makes it sound like it is some locked surefire thing, when it isn't.

There is already a casting amd Wasp thread. Not sure we need another one

COME ON! I am serious! NOT MISLEADING! DO YOU AL WANT Morena to win the par or not?

there's a Wasp casting threat Spider-Cross... go post your stuff there not making a new Thread with a super misleading title.

IM SERIOUS YOU GUYS! THIS IS MY FINAL DECISION ON WHO SHOULD PLAY WASP! PLEASE GO TO REELZ TV ABOUT MOVIES CHANNEL NOW AND VOTE HER as WASP PLEASE!

Here is the Wasp thread the others mentioned to you, if you are interested.

Here is the Wasp thread the others mentioned to you, if you are interested.

THanks but I don't appreciate the profanity in that thread title, but I would be more than happy to post in it only if you promise to vote Morena Baccarin for Janet Van Dyne and then I will be happy as well as her if she wins

This isn't some sort of bargain. I don't have to promise to vote for anyone. I've never seen Morena Baccarin in anything, and I'm not going to vote for her.

She's not too great in anything I've seen her in. I hate her guts in Homeland, and she's the "crazy eyed girl" in an episode of How I Met Your Mother

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"