• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Who will be Lex's best man?

Oh yea, Lex played her like a fiddle.:ninja:
lex went down to kansas he was looking for a soul to marry
he was in a bind he was way behind and looked for somethin temporary
when he came across a young girl who made bambi eyes at clark
so lex jumped on a hickory stump intending to make his mark
i guess you didnt know it but im couple times over billionaire
and to be fair if you care you may want to take this dare
now youre a pretty girl and im a rich older man
but i want what clarks has and i bet i'll take your hand

the girl says my names lana and dont take me a foo
i'll take your bet, youre gonna regret because I'm smarter than you!

Y'all are asking the wrong question. Who's gonna give Lana away? Heh! :p ;) :D

Henry Small :huh:

Hee! Lots of choice..

Henry Small - Father of the Year (my wife is jealous of you so I'm outta here).
Nell's new husband - Aren't they still in Metropolis?
The accused murderer great uncle from Relic - He's in a nursing home somewhere, right?

Lex can use Lionel as his best man. :) I was at a wedding where the groom's father was his best man. It was kind of weird, but sentimental too.

Hee! Lots of choice..

Henry Small - Father of the Year (my wife is jealous of you so I'm outta here).
Nell's new husband - Aren't they still in Metropolis?
The accused murderer great uncle from Relic - He's in a nursing home somewhere, right?

Lex can use Lionel as his best man. :) I was at a wedding where the groom's father was his best man. It was kind of weird, but sentimental too.

My brother was my best man...but my Step-dad was second in line of my groomsman.:hyper:

I went to a wedding once, where they had a Best Woman.

Lucas Luthor....

Can't believe he has been forgotten about, along with Helen Bryce, Henry Small, etc!!!!

I feel sorry for ppl who actually sob over their hatred for a friggin TV CHARACTER...

Yes, she's hypocritical. Yes, she has flaws. But thats what makes her a good character...she acts like a real person.

I'm giggling like a mad fox right now. Of all the characters on smallville that don't act like a normal persons, the Lana character is the one that is the most guilty of not acting like a real person.

here's a question though, who's gonna give Lana away? and who are gonna be the brides maids. I think it was clear that Lana doesn't trust Chloe anymore either.

Henry Small or Lionel Lutor & as for Lexs best man I think there is a very small chance that he could ask Jimmy.

didn't jimmy try a blackmail lex, like last episode or something?

Lucas Luthor....

Can't believe he has been forgotten about, along with Helen Bryce, Henry Small, etc!!!!

Omg..you're right. I totally forgot about Lucas.
He didn't exactly leave on good terms though, so unless they give some elaborate fill-in story, it would be odd to see him return.

Maybe they wont have a wedding party, but just a small ceremony at the Mansion. That's the easiest way around it. I mean Lex and Lana dont have anyone believable in their lives that could step into those duties.

Maybe they wont have a wedding party, but just a small ceremony at the Mansion. That's the easiest way around it. I mean Lex and Lana dont have anyone believable in their lives that could step into those duties.

Maybe Lionel will give Lana away, wouldn't that be weird?

However, I didn't have anyone to give me away. My father had died when I was a teen and I didn't feel like anyone else could fill that role.

My mother said I shoulda had my brother or an uncle do it, but the only uncle I woulda wanted to do it couldn't attend and I actually don't like my brother all that much, so I walked down the aisle alone.

*shrug*

Lana's been independent for years so she doesn't need to have anyone give her away. I think it would be in character for her to walk down the aisle on her own...

Maybe Lionel will give Lana away, wouldn't that be weird?
Lana's been independent for years so she doesn't need to have anyone give her away. I think it would be in character for her to walk down the aisle on her own...

Either would work within SV continuity/Lana character development.
She can't ask Jonathan, alas.
Lionel is about the only father-aged male who's on the show regularly now.
Doubt she'd ask her birth father (Mr. Small), though it's not out of the question.
She could be "modern" and ask Nell or Martha or Chloe or even Lois to do it.
She could get mean and ask Clark to give her away...

Bruce Wayne will be lex's best man. And Dick Crayson will give Lana away, Tim Drake will be the page boy

The closest thing Lex has to a best man is Jimmy :o

Bruce Wayne will be lex's best man. And Dick Crayson will give Lana away, Tim Drake will be the page boy

And you think that tongue in cheek answer isnt the same kind of jest that I was trying to bring in to the Where's Bruce Wayne thread.

Jeepers. :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"