Why doesn't someone do a Fan-edit of BF?

N

Noir

I'm serious, Batman Forever has the potential to be a great film how come no one does a great fan-edit? Someone did an edit of Batman and Robin and it worked out pretty well. I am asking and begging please master editors do your thing! Please!

Oh wow, thats what Kevin has been doing for the past few months. Look for his thread.

I'm serious, Batman Forever has the potential to be a great film how come no one does a great fan-edit? Someone did an edit of Batman and Robin and it worked out pretty well. I am asking and begging please master editors do your thing! Please!

I'm on it, you can see my opening and ending online at YouTube. Let me know what you think.

Wow. Thats pretty good, I don't think the Elfman music fits with the titles though.

Perhaps not. As I say, it is an early version. I may do some different title graphics as they've always looked a bit Superman-ish to me - although I do love the actual Forever logo itself at the end.

Either that or I may use some different music. Suggestions are very welcome.

I was gonna do a fanedit called "Batman Triuphant" but I can't any of the deleted on the web for download.

I was gonna cut out the Riddler Boxplot
I was gonna cut out the Riddler knowing Bruce is batman before the house raid
Cut out alot of the camp
Cut out the Kung Fu Landry scene.
cut out the Robin stealing the batmobile
restore the opening
Restore the ending
restore the Giant Bat scene
Cut out that annoying yelling that the Security guard says.
Edit the Batcave destruction to were the Riddler "Stumbles upon it"
add the "Bats on the brain" qoute after the house raid.
Cut alot of the cheese dialouge.
turn the story into a "Kidnap/revenge" Story.

what do you think?

I was gonna do a fanedit called "Batman Triuphant" but I can't any of the deleted on the web for download.

I was gonna cut out the Riddler Boxplot Why?
I was gonna cut out the Riddler knowing Bruce is batman before the house raid But the Riddler only raids the house because he knows Bruce is Batman
Cut out alot of the camp I'm doing that
Cut out the Kung Fu Landry scene. Why? We need to know Robin can kick ass
cut out the Robin stealing the batmobile Why? This means we do not get to see Robin confronting Batman
restore the opening Done
Restore the ending Done
restore the Giant Bat scene Done
Cut out that annoying yelling that the Security guard says. Doesn't bother me
Edit the Batcave destruction to were the Riddler "Stumbles upon it" I'll take a look at that
add the "Bats on the brain" qoute after the house raid. Why?
turn the story into a "Kidnap/revenge" Story. How and why?

Batman Forever is not a simple 'revenge/kidnap' story, and with all due respect, attempting to turn in into something so simple just to avoid as much camp as possible is ridiculous.

Forever is about duality, and it's about Bruce learning exactly why he is Batman, and creating a balance between his two alter egos. It's also about obsession; Chase, Dick, Two-Face and the Riddler are all obssessed with Batman for one reason or another. And so on.

The boxplot is more suited for Mad Hatter.

I was gonna cut out the Riddler knowing Bruce is batman before the house raid But the Riddler only raids the house because he knows Bruce is Batman.
Nygma was obsessed with Bruce before he became the Riddler, now he has goons and an ally why not break in and take Chase, cause if he can't have Bruce then no one will.

One of the deleted scenes is Robin beating the hell out of a punching bag.

cut out the Robin stealing the batmobile Why? This means we do not get to see Robin confronting Batman.
I was still gonna have the scene of him getting into the batcave, it just seems weird that Alfred would let him take it.

Edit the Batcave destruction to were the Riddler "Stumbles upon it" I'll take a look at that.
I was gonna make it so it looks like he finds the cave during the Raid.

in my edit after the raid he knows Bruce is Batman.

The boxplot is more suited for Mad Hatter.

.....the film won't work without the box stuff, it won't make sense. Trust me.

I was gonna cut out the Riddler knowing Bruce is batman before the house raid But the Riddler only raids the house because he knows Bruce is Batman.
Nygma was obsessed with Bruce before he became the Riddler, now he has goons and an ally why not break in and take Chase, cause if he can't have Bruce then no one will.

You can try editing it that way, I doubt it will work properly.

One of the deleted scenes is Robin beating the hell out of a punching bag.

No, it's him using a wooden martial arts training device which Bruce then kicks in half.

cut out the Robin stealing the batmobile Why? This means we do not get to see Robin confronting Batman.
I was still gonna have the scene of him getting into the batcave, it just seems weird that Alfred would let him take it.

Perhaps, but that's no reason to cut it out.

Edit the Batcave destruction to were the Riddler "Stumbles upon it" I'll take a look at that.
I was gonna make it so it looks like he finds the cave during the Raid.

in my edit after the raid he knows Bruce is Batman.

I look forward to you edit but I have to say when you actually get to the nitty-gritty of putting it together, it won't flow properly and won't make sense. But good luck.

That's interesting. It'd be nice if the deleted scenes from the BF SE were cleaned up and in anamorphic widescreen, it's sort of a giveaway as to what is in the theatrical cut and what was originally cut out. The Elfman music is a giveaway, though.

That's interesting. It'd be nice if the deleted scenes from the BF SE were cleaned up and in anamorphic widescreen, it's sort of a giveaway as to what is in the theatrical cut and what was originally cut out. The Elfman music is a giveaway, though.

Yeah, but we all know which scenes are deleted are which aren't anyway. If I did a re-cut and people couldn't tell the difference, it would be pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"