Wierd-ass pairings

Corinthian™

<insert witty title>
Reaction score
Since pairings are common in the internet and fanfiction and since the hype is full of perverted people, I wanted to start this out.

It all started the other day while having dinner at 11 pm with some friends of the Anime club. We were discussing if wether we should head to a table dance or a gay bar... something, I don't know how, popped up. "Have you ever seen those fanfics with wierd parings, like Hermione and Dumbledore and other crap like that? What would be the wierdest pairing in Naruto?". And so we started to think. We came up with:

Naruto/100 years of pain
Naruto/Gamabunta
Kyubi/Gamabunta
Kyubi/Naruto
Kyubi/Naruto in Sexy no jutsu
Naruto/Naruto in sexy no jutsu
Kankuro/Karasu
Temari/Fan
Shikamaru/Shadows
Shikamaru's shadows/Chouji
Shikamaru's shadows/Chouji controled by Ino
Ino/Chouji controled by Ino while being raped by Shikamaru's shadow

and my favorite

Rock Lee/Wooden Log from the Kawamari no jutsu

... when it all started as Lee practicing Taijutsu with this tree and he noted a hole with warm sap and later on, he fell in love with the tree

And so he used the log for all his techniques and he then spread the love, showing his new "jutsu" to every character in Naruto

I've seen a Ten-Ten and Gai one, also Kakashi and Iruka one.

Neji does 64 points of pervertedness on Hinata! And sticks it to the main branch

True story: Akamaru and all the female kunoichi characters of Naruto.

Jiraiya/All the under age Naruto Girls + Akamaru/Stolen from each of their respective homes/tied up in straw/rolled around in feces ( otherwise known as the "feces roll")/ and violently molested by Choji & Shino...

Was mine good enough? I think it was a tad bit long and or disturbing...

:ninja:

This thread is funny...(and sick).

Oh, I got one! Gaara useing his sand on Temari with Kankuro's puppets there too.

Naruto/Female Kyuubi. Kyuubi inexplicably gets turned into a hot, female babe that is in total lust with Naruto.

Naruto/Female Kyuubi. Kyuubi inexplicably gets turned into a hot, female babe that is in total lust with Naruto.

Heh, I remember seeing a Naruto one where Naruto did a Kage Bushin (shadow clone whatever :) ), and had like 50 of him having sex with a Naruto in girl form, but that would probably count as *********ion.

Heh, I remember seeing a Naruto one where Naruto did a Kage Bushin (shadow clone whatever :) ), and had like 50 of him having sex with a Naruto in girl form, but that would probably count as *********ion.
dude... you get to **** some *****.. that's like the best *********ion ever :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"