• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Win These Comics!!!

Phaedrus45

Avenger
Reaction score
The grand prize is being set up for the Contest Of Marvels Season II. Just added to the BIG PRIZE are the following comics:

Origin #1 & #2

Amazing Spider-Man #36

Web Of Spider-Man #1

At MileHighComics, these four comics, from my personal collection, are valued at almost $200.00. AND, MORE COMICS WILL BE ADDED TO THE GRAND PRIZE!!! Along with the grand prize, five other prize packs will be given throughout the contest, even for contestants who do the worst. Those prize packs will include over 25 comics in the category you'd like to see filled, whether it's Marvel, DC, Image or Independant. (And, last season, someone wanted Spawn comics, and got over 20 Spawn titles.) If you are interested in signing up for Contest Of Marvels Season II, follow the link below, or just PM me with any questions or to sign up:

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250260

Good luck for everyone who wished to participate!

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Annnnnnnnnnd I already have all four. Ah well.

Well, I would find different comics if you happen to win. I'm sure I have plenty that you don't have.

Entirely possible, however a moot point since I ain't plannin' on winnin'.

I'm gonna try mu hardest to win because I wanna start my own comic collection and those would be great starters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"