Wonder Woman

I mean, Monolith is not exactly a stranger to microtransactions. I fully expect them to be littering in payable content post launch. I would not be shocked to see an evolution of Shadows of War's microtransactions.
What kind of micro transactions did Shadow of War have? I didn't even notice but I no-lifed that game once I started so wouldn't be surprised if I missed stuff.

From what I've read, it was a lot of stuff to make the grind easier.

No live service bull**** is good. The microtransactions may be a problem depending on how bad that is. Is it Deadspace 3/Mortal Kombat bad or just optional cosmetic stuff that won't drastically alter the experience?

We’ll be watching you. :nono:

I think, given their recent statements, in particularly toward their super successful single player game and how they have treated MK 1, yeah, I am getting a tad worried for this game....

I wonder what is making this development so seemingly complicated. And when we'll get actual trailer.

Implementing a new monetization scheme is difficult.

Damn, i need WBM to work on a new Batman game, not help on other games.
But that has me worried also for the WW game.
Its too quiet since the Reveal announcement.

Maybe if WB games hadn't said they are getting out of the AAA game market.

I don't know what the **** is going on with WBG these days. It feels like they've been actively trying to sabotage their interactive division since Shadow of War. It has to be intentional. Nobody is really this ****ing stupid, right?
....right?

I don't know what the **** is going on with WBG these days. It feels like they've been actively trying to sabotage their interactive division since Shadow of War. It has to be intentional. Nobody is really this ****ing stupid, right?
....right?

Greed. They want that Fortnite/GTA money.

After the debacle that were Gotham Knights/Suicide Squad, its hard to get eXcited about another DC game.

I’m sorry to say I have to agree. But I guess time will tell. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"