The Winter Soldier World security council

After reading this thread, I too was curious about the link between the WSC in the Avengers and the ones portrayed in Winter Soldier. I agree it looked like only 1 was the same.

The agenda in Avengers with nuking New York (and thus Stark Tower) was too interesting.

I hope SuperHeroHype gets some answers on that.

If anyone can point me to any information on this, that would be great.

I think they were supposed to be the same members, i would like to see more of them, but it did seem like their interests in Cap 2 were the same, which is keeping the world safe, so they were easily willing to nuke New York in order to get rid of that Alien Invasion.

Anyone knows if the group has made the transition to the comics? Their role looked strikingly similar to the council from Evangelion, but i never thought they were going to reveal malevolent intentions. At most they could have eventually been responsible for the creation of the Liberators, that could make sence in a future Avengers film:

250px-Ultimates_Liberators.jpg

For those who don't know, they were pretty much the Anti-Avengers, and were assembled by various countries in the World as a response to America's super beings, their mission was to put America in it's place pave the way for an easy invasion with the least ammount of casualties possible, if this was a failure and they were defeated, the countries of their origin would deny any involvement with them.

Sounds like something the World Security Council could do in a future film, would put their decision to nuke NY into a new perspective, would make that action look like an excuse in their part to weaken the USA.

I'll admit when the Lady member started kicking ass left right and centre, the silly thought of "what the heck, Black Widow's Mom?" did embarrassingly escape :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"