• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Worst Movies of 2010

Out of everything I saw, Dinner For Schmucks.

I don't get what people were expecting when they saw The Expendables.

I like The Expendables more every time I see it.

Also thought Let Me In was good and far from boring (especially the scenes with Richard Jenkins) . Although I do prefer the Swedish film

According to the making of doc, Stallone took the film very seriously. It seemed like he viewed it as a well acted deep character study with some action on the side. At one point he compared Eric Roberts' character to Col. Kurtz in Apocalypse Now. You gotta love the guy's passion, but the way he talked about the movie's meaning came off as delusional at best.

According to the making of doc, Stallone took the film very seriously. It seemed like he viewed it as a well acted deep character study with some action on the side. At one point he compared Eric Roberts' character to Col. Kurtz in Apocalypse Now. You gotta love the guy's passion, but the way he talked about the movie's meaning came off as delusional at best.

I think that's part of it too , he really sold me on his passion for the film but comparing it to Apocalypse Now is overboard , lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"