• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

WTF Joaquin Phoenix?!?!

WeaponXProject

Triple bladed shave.
Reaction score
So Joaquin Phoenix announces his retirement to work on his music career. Seriously? He is one of my favorite actors in Hollywood and played one of the best villains, IMO, in Gladiator. Sure he says he has some misses lately but come on everyone knows you are a talented actor. Is he Hollywoodphobic like Johnny Depp or does he just wanna quit? Alot of producers and directors are probably confused by this but...oh well.

Anyways, what is your favorite Joaquin Phoenix movie and character or least favorite. Why? And do you think he should retire or continue making movies?

I'd prefer him to continue acting. My favorite Joaquin Phoenix movie is Walk the Line and my favorite character was his emperor, Commodus.

Yeah its pretty sad. But my guess is that in a few years he'll come back and start again(maybe not as much). He wants to focus on the music, but the passion for acting is probably still there.

My fav movie/performance is Walk The Line.

Wow, that's weird. Retirement? For a Music Career? Really?!? Oy. Well, maybe his album will bomb and he'll come to his senses.

A better question is, why is he so lazy that he can't do both. Jamie Fox can do it, why can't mole neck? :o :)

Hahahahaha, that video is just brilliant. Phoenix looks ****ing drunk AND he sounds just like The Dude, and anyone who has seen the British sitcom EXTRAS must notice the similarity between Andy Millman and Casey Affleck. Fantastic.

Does he really think he will make it in music? seriously, he is a good actor but he is going to get knowhere in the music industry.

River was in a band as well, i would like to guess that he would have done something more musical related if he hadn't of died. Seems the lot of the Phoenix family are musical.

He has been there and done acting and got some awards, if he wants to peruse music as a change i say go for it.

he's gonna feel dumb when he finds out he sucks and goes back to acting.

he made that poor reporter look like a fool.... not cool

talented actor but needs to lay off the drugs.

It's a pity. He's a good actor.

talented actor but needs to lay off the drugs.

Yeah, I have seen him in interviews before. I hope he doesn't take it to far like River did.

On Conan once he talked about his friends and his secret language?:huh: Seriously.

He'll be back.

They always come back....

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"