• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X-Men 10 Years Later!

I think it's awesome that this one risk of an adaptation has blown up the comic book genre so successfully, and that X-Men is the only franchise to consistently get a movie out every few years or so. Spidey, Hulk, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, and even Superman was rebooted, so it's a cool thing to see the same franchise that started it all still kicking.

And i hope that they don´t reboot it for some time, they need more spin-offs that are better made than the wolverine crap and they need to make x-men 4.

X-men 4 and First Class hopefully will help this franchise push forward into the next decade. I hated X3 and Wolverine but I still wouldnt mind if this franchise keeps going because there is still so much to cover and soo much potential.

X-men 4 and First Class hopefully will help this franchise push forward into the next decade. I hated X3 and Wolverine but I still wouldnt mind if this franchise keeps going because there is still so much to cover and soo much potential.
So true, the thing that i most hate is that x3 was supposed to be 2 films shot back-to-back with 3 being the phoenix story arc and the X4 being the final battle, such a shame, and wolverine, i would´ve prefered if they used more of the origin comic, that comic was grat, if the film was done right with this story it could be oscar material, ok maybe not but it could be one of the best films of the year.

So true, the thing that i most hate is that x3 was supposed to be 2 films shot back-to-back with 3 being the phoenix story arc and the X4 being the final battle, such a shame, and wolverine, i would´ve prefered if they used more of the origin comic, that comic was grat, if the film was done right with this story it could be oscar material, ok maybe not but it could be one of the best films of the year.

agreed, that script was butchered, and there were many continuity issues concerning the previous trilogy.

The film is just as good as it was 10 years ago.........I can't believe its been 10 years already....I thought the same thing about the Phantom Menace last year...

...I'm surprised a anniversary edition wasn't released!? I'm pretty sure something will come out next year (most likely a box set with the trilogy + Wolverine, which region 2 already has) for X-Men First Class when it hits theaters......I would have loved to see a anniversary edition...LOL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"