X-Men ‘97 X-Men 97 Episodes 8, 9, and 10 - Tolerance is Extinction Parts 1-3 SPOILER Thread

921ddf1f92fe3ae8810c6d51494d27e2022f129c.png

Bringing Elektra & a classic 616 Nick Fury with SHIELD would be cool. Tie into Wolverine’s former spy days.

But if Jean survives the season, I could see her being the one helping Logan regain his humanity.

I hope they keep out the non X-Men characters.

We haven't seen the other big X-Men (Iceman, Angel, Colossus, Psylocke) and more obscure X-Men characters. So no to Nick Fury, Elektra, Avengers, etc.

I agree with you guys re: Jean. I think shes alive the Phoenix force will save her. Remember, we’ve been seeing the phoenix alot in the opening credits and those little interjected clips usually foreshadow what we’re going to see in the show.

Finally, Wolverine back in the spotlight. Been a rough season for us Wolvie fans watching these B, C, and even D list characters hogging all the screen time.
Don't worry, you'll soon get his very own game, and believe me, you're going to be very happy.

55AA2100-0DDC-4AAA-A15C-526D8DB4E95C.jpeg

One of the best TNG episodes so looking like a Groundhog Day kind of time loop to end the season? Or having someone from the “past” aka 1997 trapped in the “future” (maybe 2024) like Captain Morgan Bateson and crew of the USS Bozeman in the TNG episode? Maybe this is where Bishop been all this time?!

View attachment 89855

One of the best TNG episodes so looking like a Groundhog Day kind of time loop to end the season? Or having someone from the “past” aka 1997 trapped in the “future” (maybe 2024) like Captain Morgan Bateson and crew of the USS Bozeman in the TNG episode? Maybe this is where Bishop been all this time?!

It would make sense that Bishop will make a dramatic return, unless they're leaving that plot for S2.

Honestly, I'd rather they've left Bishop for next season.
He's been missing for most of the season, so unless very well done, it might feel super convenient for him to reappear in the finale..

Really loved the fight between Jean & Sinister too. Not just for Jean's power levels, but it was great to see Sinister in action too. Lot of inspiration to be taken from that sequence for a live action adaptation.

Jean vs Sinister/Cable was really good. I like how strong shes become. I don't think she will die based on the running joke they did earlier about her dying before. I think shes gonna probably unlock a new psychic power (psychic weapons or whole body of energy like comics) or she will call on the Phoenix Force for help. Either way can't wait to see it.

Wolverine vs Magneto was wild. I was kinda spoiled before it since I read Fatal Attractions and DeMayo recommended it as homework haha. Im not gonna pay attention to any more homework assignments lol

Finally, Wolverine back in the spotlight. Been a rough season for us Wolvie fans watching these B, C, and even D list characters hogging all the screen time.

Now, just need them to bring back Gambit for season 2.
Yes. Yes we do. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"