• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Days of Future Past X-Men Producer Mark Millar is doing an AMA on Reddit

Famke has brown eyes, Leslie hasn't, just doesn't fit to play younger version. Of all proposed, Emma Watson fits the most.
Also, it's my opinion, so no offense, Famke is perfection, Leslie is ugly.

Ever heard of contact lenses? :rolleyes:

And... just no. :dry: Both women are pretty. Chill out. :o

1370517432_tumblr_mlzs5uywPL1ql4e6oo2_500.gif

Im starting to love the idea of Lupita for Storm and 'Sansa' actress for young Jean.

oh god.... Im getting really excited for next sequel

Ever heard of contact lenses? :rolleyes:

And... just no. :dry: Both women are pretty. Chill out. :o

1370517432_tumblr_mlzs5uywPL1ql4e6oo2_500.gif

keep in mind that Jean's eyes in the comics are green and Famke's are hazel. Rose Leslie with green contacts would be very true to the character.

And how is Stephen Lang too old for Cable? He's 61. Cable's always been old. I mean, the other actors who could be a good Cable are Kurt Russel (62), Michael Biehn (57) and Liam Neeson (61). Anyone younger than those guys is going to look way too young for the role.

I'd like to see a source for that statement since I do NOT want Fox to cast a young actor as Cable.

Last edited:
61 isn't too old, but Lang is too small. Butler is taller, bigger, and as younger actor can do more in action scenes.

I'm not saying Lang is too old, I just remembered someone saying that. The artist who did Xforce?

I like her too.

her teeth are not the best one.... but.. I find her quite interesting, and would like to haver her on this franchise, whatever the role

I hope they get Steven Lang for Cable and do the character right and not push him aside like they did his
Dad Cyclops!

some days ago I was checking some pics of Gerald and another actor, and I actually think Gerald would be a really great choice, not only because Im sure he would pull it off pretty fine, but because he's a familiar name and would become another star of this franchise pretty quickly, if Fox uses him more than once.

some days ago I was checking some pics of Gerald and another actor, and I actually think Gerald would be a really great choice, not only because Im sure he would pull it off pretty fine, but because he's a familiar name and would become another star of this franchise pretty quickly, if Fox uses him more than once.

*Gerard. :oldrazz:

Gerard Butler is also 44 years old. That's way too young to be Cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"