X-Men The Last Stand Marvel Minimates

No one really cares about cyclops apart from a few fans on this board, and rightfully so. He's the dullest x men character in history.These are cool though...anyone have an exact release date?

FNY_1576_resize1.JPG

showphoto.php

FNY_1574_resize1.JPG

FNY_1577_resize1.JPG

New pix with Phasing Phoenix... don't they look just... *Homer drool*

"This winter"

So knowing Diamond Select Toys, perhaps it's next winter, or my winter, or your winter... :p :mad:

I do like the Phoenix look but am wondering why they variant version has her going Invisible Woman on us. Kinda does not make sense....

Here are some better images ...

MiniMates-ser146.jpg

MiniMates-ser141.jpg

MiniMates-ser145__scaled_600.jpg

MiniMates-ser144.jpg

MiniMates-ser143.jpg

MiniMates-ser142.jpg

Think they need to cut back some on Jean's hair :) Beast looks pretty cool.

Minimates based on real people don't turn out so well overall. These ones look okay, but the ones based on the comicbook characters look more natural.

Did you all see how shortpacked the Dark Phoenix version is going to be? From www.superherotimes.com:

Dark Phoenix added to X3 Minimate Line Up

As previously announced the new X3 Minimate figures from Diamond Select will be hitting comic book stores in spring 07. It was just announced today they will now be joined by a limited variant of The Dark Phoenix, she will only be available one per case.

The line up now consists of...
Colossus
Wolverine
Storm
Beast
Juggernaut
Jean Grey
The Dark Phoenix (one per case)

I hate when they do that!

WTF! And now they've changed it to Spring :mad: damn
Thanks for the news though

Well, I was in a local comic book shop today here in SF,thinking I would not find anything and walah! Look what I got to buy today!

DSCN4246small.jpg

DSCN4247small.jpg

DSCN4248small.jpg

These were the last 2 sets they had in the store. The guy said they sold fast, that he just had 4 this morning! Which means that he had the variant Phoenix that I must have!
So if you can get your hands on a variant Phoenix for me, or point me in the right direction, that would rock!

They're sweeeeeet. Hmm... must have them now. Hope they arrive here soon ^^

Nice find Psionic Force, they look cool!

Ooh, thanks for the pics Psi...they look great! I did some searching and found them for sale http://www.amazingtoyz.com/marvmini2.html I want all of them, lol.

This is what's available on the site:

*Juggernaut and Beast $6.99
*Colossus and Storm $6.99
*Set of 3 regular Mini-Figure 2-packs $20.99
*Set of all 4 Mini Figure 2-Packs (inc. PHOENIX CHASE Variant-Not Pictured) $36.99

Ooh, thanks for the pics Psi...they look great! I did some searching and found them for sale http://www.amazingtoyz.com/marvmini2.html I want all of them, lol.

This is what's available on the site:

*Juggernaut and Beast $6.99
*Colossus and Storm $6.99
*Set of 3 regular Mini-Figure 2-packs $20.99
*Set of all 4 Mini Figure 2-Packs (inc. PHOENIX CHASE Variant-Not Pictured) $36.99

They sure do make it difficult to get the Jean/Wolverine set. And you can only order the regular version. If anyone finds a place to order the variant, please let me know :D

Hey Psionic Force, not sure if you're still searching, but if you're desperate for the variant... you can order the complete series here:
http://www.cornerstorecomics.com/

I need the Storm/Colossus set, in case you want to get rid of the extras :D

And here's a Mystique custom... (too many x-men and not enough villains :p) Sharpies are always useful for customs... or permanent markers, heh. Her detail was terrible to do since I had to make sure it came out symmetric. Hair's with Super Sculpey (clay) The other one's Callisto... try to ignore her horrible stockings. Her ponytail (not shown) made also with Sculpey got a nice result, I guess.
IMG_1390.jpg

Hey Psionic Force, not sure if you're still searching, but if you're desperate for the variant... you can order the complete series here:
http://www.cornerstorecomics.com/

I need the Storm/Colossus set, in case you want to get rid of the extras :D

And here's a Mystique custom... (too many x-men and not enough villains :p) Sharpies are always useful for customs... or permanent markers, heh. Her detail was terrible to do since I had to make sure it came out symmetric. Hair's with Super Sculpey (clay) The other one's Callisto... try to ignore her horrible stockings. Her ponytail (not shown) made also with Sculpey got a nice result, I guess.
IMG_1390.jpg

Thanks LSB! However, I was able to get them through a local comic book store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"