Xbox LIVE Bringing E3 Home

Dark_Lord

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
Can't make it to E3? Take next week off anyway, and park your butt on your sofa. Xbox LIVE Marketplace will help you feel like you're there.
Starting next Tuesday, you can download high-definition content direct from the show including the following:
  • Microsoft’s E3 2007 press conference — beginning at 8:30 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, July 10 — will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace in high definition later in the week
  • Video updates direct from the show
  • A selection of game trailers, themes, gamer pictures and demos will be available from the hottest E3 titles such as these:
  • “Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation” (NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.)
  • “Assassin’s Creed” (Ubisoft)
  • “BioShock” (2K)
  • “Blue Dragon” (Microsoft Game Studios)
  • “Burnout Paradise” (Electronic Arts Inc.)
  • “CALL OF DUTY® 4: MODERN WARFARE™”(Activision)
  • “FIFA Soccer 08” (Electronic Arts)
  • “Guitar Hero III” (Activision/RedOctane)
  • “Lost Odyssey™” (Microsoft Game Studios)
  • “Madden NFL 08” (Electronic Arts)
  • “NCAA Football 08” (Electronic Arts)
  • “Need for Speed: ProStreet” (Electronic Arts)
  • “Project Gotham Racing® 4” (Microsoft Game Studios)
  • “The Simpsons Game” (Electronic Arts)
  • “Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08” (Electronic Arts)
  • “WWE® SmackDown® vs. Raw® 2008” (THQ)
In addition to all this content, there will be many surprises, so fans should stay tuned to the Xbox LIVE calendar (http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/marketplace/ticker.htm) for updates about what E3: Bringing It Home content will be available during the show.
Of course, Major Nelson and Trixie will be there, bringing even more information to Xbox.com, and of course we'll be updating our Gamerscore Blog with photos and news. More info in the press release we sent out this morning.

source: http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/07/02/551771.aspx

I know there's an E3 thread over at the Misc forum but I thought this needed its own thread, here, at the MS forum. Feel free to merge it with the other one if you want...

Where the **** is Halo 3?

Gears of War has been out for like, six months... the sequel will take some time.

Ooohh! I hope there is a trailer for Tomb Raider 8!! And I hope it comes on the marketplace!! :woot: :woot: If not, I want some 360 Anniversary footage.

Gears of War has been out for like, six months... the sequel will take some time.
It's been out for almost a year.
A Gears of War sucked anyway, so who cares about that crap?
I'm glad that at least one company cares about us poor east coast players.

You hush, Gears of War was the ****. :o

Well that's pretty damn cool of them to be doing that, though don't they usually just do a live video feed off of websites? I could just watch it there...Unless they've gotten rid of that since they revamped E3?

Is it too early for a demo of Assassin’s Creed? How far out is that game anyway? We'll probably get a demo for Blue Dragon for sure, which is something I've been looking forward too for so very long.

They did this last year too. I think there will be a live feed for the conference but later in the week, you'll be able to download the entire conference in HD from Live.

Assassin’s Creed is beeing released in November, from what I've read, so who knows. There could be demo.

As for those worried about Halo 3 nor beeing in the list....This isnt the complete list. Plus it mentions that in addition to all this content, there will be many surprises...

It's been out for almost a year.
A Gears of War sucked anyway, so who cares about that crap?
I'm glad that at least one company cares about us poor east coast players.

If by year you mean 6 months then you would be correct.

Gears of War came out November last year. So about 7 to 8 months.

Where the **** is Halo 3?

Well there was just a damn beta that lasted, what , a month? So there you go.

As for Assassin's Creed, it would be cool for a demo of it, maybe that one level they showcased in last years E3 I think, or some other game expo/showcase. Or more gameplay videos, preferably combat ones.

You hush, Gears of War was the ****. :o

Well that's pretty damn cool of them to be doing that, though don't they usually just do a live video feed off of websites? I could just watch it there...Unless they've gotten rid of that since they revamped E3?

Is it too early for a demo of Assassin’s Creed? How far out is that game anyway? We'll probably get a demo for Blue Dragon for sure, which is something I've been looking forward too for so very long.
If they're taking demos from E3, then probably not. The game is due out in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"