• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

You fight well... in the old style. Now you face the Shredder. - The Shredder Thread

For a second, I thought it was Sam Rockwell...

Just saw the new trailer....am I the only one who thought he came across as a kind of Robot Predator with all of that metal and the wristblades? :p

Hahahah Shredder is a robot now? Really? That explains why the foot clan arent ninja's at all. And how come hundreds of guys with guns can't take out 4 giant sized turtles WITHOUT guns?

Hahahah Shredder is a robot now? Really? That explains why the foot clan arent ninja's at all. And how come hundreds of guys with guns can't take out 4 giant sized turtles WITHOUT guns?

Nobody said Shredder is a robot. It's a figure of speech in the trailer. Not literally a robot. Stop jumping to conclusions

Just saw the new trailer....am I the only one who thought he came across as a kind of Robot Predator with all of that metal and the wristblades? :p

Either way they definitely went way overboard on Shredder's costume & blades, there best be a good cole slaw joke in the movie.:hehe:

"I bet he never has to ask for a can-opener."

Now I'm really curious if well here any of Shredder's battle voice in the trailers before the movie comes out. Regardless of whether it Sachs or Saki, Shredder should sound intimidating.

^ That's one of my favorite parts of the original

He sounds very menacing in the Nick cartoon also.

Looks like shredder will be agile skilled and powerful, throws the juggernaut looking Raphael high in the air with one hand, triple flying kicks three of the turtles,has projectiles, looks great so far. I just really really hope it's not a utrom shredder type thing.

Has anybody ever noticed that the title of this thread is wrong?:doh: There is one line missing, After Shredder says "You fight well in the old style," he says "but you've given me enough trouble, now you face... The Shredder" Just thought I'd point that out :woot:

You try to fit that in the Thread title.

I've never made a thread, so I don't know how many words it allows

Has anybody ever noticed that the title of this thread is wrong?:doh: There is one line missing, After Shredder says "You fight well in the old style," he says "but you've given me enough trouble, now you face... The Shredder" Just thought I'd point that out :woot:

That would be ridiculously LONG....this is a condensed version of that line

*but you've caused me enough trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"