• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Game Awards 2015

Witcher 3, from now on thats what I will judge every other game against in terms of quality, value for money, content, character, story and post launch support. It outdid Mass Effect 2, thats how good it was.

Bar raised.

I haven't played much from any of these games, but an hour into MGSV last night, I didn't want to stop. I didn't have that feeling from the Witcher or Fallout.

With that said, with this being a Keighley joint, and given his connection with Kojima, I don't know if that puts more favor on Kojima's last game, or bad because of how Konami has tried to erase him from their existence.

Some good choices this year. :hmm

^^lol no.

I'm genuinely confused as to how someone could think Fallou 4 was GOTY. It's not even better than previous Fallout games.

A daft plot, massive cutdown of RPG options, incredibly linear fetch quests, and a settlment making system that feels only half finished.

Because it's actually better than past Fallouts? It's everything 3 was but better. As for the settlement making system.. I'm glad it's not more in depth than it is.. Or I'd never touch it. I like it how it is.

I went ahead and merged the voting thread with Soapy's original Game Awards thread. Didn't really seem like we needed a separate thread for that.

Anyway, as it stands, I voted for MGSV, but I haven't played much in the list. The only other I've played is Fallout, but I just got it and played through a little of it, but if it's anything like 3 or New Vegas I know I'll like MGSV more. Super Mario Maker is awesome, but it's hard for me to vote for what is essentially a giant level editor as GOTY.

Not played either Bloodbourne or Witcher. I don't have a PS4, and I just don't have a lot of interest in Witcher.

If Bloodborne didn't spend so much time kicking me right in the d*** I might have voted for it.

Seems odd that Mario Maker is there for GOTY instead of Splatoon. Oh well.

Really liking the Castlevania music playing broader the show.

Wow. A Nintendo game won best MP. That's damn impressive.

World premiere time for Uncharted 4!

Well that is some random ass **** right there.

Far Cry Primal looks good, especially the visuals.

Ah hell, Psychonauts 2 had me super excited until it was revealed to be a crowdfunding thing. I may put money towards it.

How does Rocket League win Best Racing Game when its not a racing game?

Iwata memorial. Here comes the feels...

You know, I honestly didn't care much for Rocket League. I don't know, just really not my thing at all.

"Puzzled" is putting it mildly, Reggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"