• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~<<¤» X-Manips Competition 9: X-SCENE «¤>>~*

I'm glad that there are alot of different scenes too. Makes it fun.

Users who are really interested in X-men, and specially in X4, won't be tired or boring here ever. they can be a bit boring one day, or other, but the interest won't stop.

As I see, after more than a year of X3 release, here there are around 10 useres that enter here almost everyday, and I am one of those, so we'll be here until X4, that's for sure, whatever do the others "fans".

956886740_710d236f3f_o.jpg

-Scene-

Oh, so lovely! Like it, shebeast.

But I see you did a bit quickly... I mean, some things don't look real at all, like the clothes, etc.

But still is a lovely manip. Would have been a great scene, without doubt.

a curiosity, why didn't you use a Rogue cap from X3?

Oh, forgot to ask, how many hours I have to post my entry?

One day, true? need to know it, please. Here in Spain, it's 1:11 PM.

Ooh, a last minute entry! :woot:

Yup ;) Rush hour

Oh, so lovely! Like it, shebeast.

But I see you did a bit quickly... I mean, some things don't look real at all, like the clothes, etc.

But still is a lovely manip. Would have been a great scene, without doubt.

a curiosity, why didn't you use a Rogue cap from X3?

Thank youp :D Started it today... that why it's rushed. :( I got messed up with the blues and purples, heh. Rogue's from X1 (amazing how much she changed from one film to another) cuz I got it quite handy- also, this is the exact expression for the scene. Smiling to herself... just a bit.

Oh, here still is 31 of July! I used a time converter, I can be quite then, hehe :woot:

I think I'll post mine tomorrow, becuase my family goes to hollidays to the beach, so have to finish in the morning. See you all.

Great job LaShe, me gusta mucho!! :woot: I really like how it looks like a painting, nice effect! :up:

Agreed, there are emotions there, and character development. I'd wish the film had that scene... what a shame.

I wish rogue wasnt such a whiny little *****!:o

I couldn't work more, because I'd become crazy, and my mother too, hahha (but that's other history).

Could be better, but here is my entry:

Cyclops, Rogue and Angel joining the final battle in Washington DC (like in the original script)

I thought about adding a new shot, with the three x-men in line, before starting to fight, but it needed more time, and this is what I ended doing.

That looks amazing! It's nice seeing them in uniform in a real world environment!
But what power is Rogue using there? Seems like it should be Jean with the telekinetic shield?

Yeah i didn't understand Rogue's power, but it looks great nonetheless. Congrats, Angamb :)

Is it Magneto's? Neat manip Angamb, as always :up: Good contrast of Rogue's expression (is it possible that I use this word in every post??) with her "new power" :up:
Oh and- is that Storm's power shooting at Rogue? Explain, explain

Only now I noticed I forgot the "have" in my post.

Correction -> "It does HAVE a feeling to it, LSB."

Dyslexia rules. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"