‘Press Your Luck’ Paul Walter Hauser, Walton Goggins, Maisie Williams

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score

Set in 1984, “Press Your Luck” follows Larson, an unemployed truck driver from Ohio who stepped onto the game show “Press Your Luck” harbouring a secret: the key to endless amounts of money. But his winning streak gets threatened when the executives in the control room start to uncover his real motivations.

The ensemble cast also includes Walton Goggins (“Fallout”), David Strathairn(“Nomadland”), Emmy-nominated Maisie Williams (“Game of Thrones”), Haley Bennett (“Swallow”), Shamier Anderson (“John Wick: Chapter 4”), David Rysdahl (“Fargo”), Johnny Knoxville (“Jackass”), Brian Geraghty (“The Hurt Locker”), Patti Harrison (“Theater Camp”) and Shaunette Renée Wilson (“Indiana Jones”).

"Real motivations"? Uhhhh, what? I'm familiar with this story and wasn't it that the guy was accused of cheating but it turned out he didn't and had actually memorized the patterns of the game from watching it previously? It's not like the guy was being scummy.

"Real motivations"? Uhhhh, what? I'm familiar with this story and wasn't it that the guy was accused of cheating but it turned out he didn't and had actually memorized the patterns of the game from watching it previously? It's not like the guy was being scummy.
He was a crook. Just not in this instance, which is why he ultimately got to keep his money (although he quickly squandered it).

He was a crook. Just not in this instance, which is why he ultimately got to keep his money (although he quickly squandered it).
I see. There anywhere I can find more deets on this? To be fair, I only heard this story in passing.

This seems like a fun story and that cast is amazing. PWH is on quite the streak lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"