‘Tiny Toons Adventures Reboot Coming!

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
Tiny Toons Reboot Lands Two-Season Order at HBO Max and Cartoon Network

The Tiny Toons are ready for some new adventures: HBO Max and Cartoon Network have handed a two-season series order to Tiny Toons Looniversity, a reboot of the beloved ’90s animated comedy, TVLine has learned.

In the all-new half-hour series, “Babs, Buster Bunny and the rest of the gang follow their comedic ambitions all the way to Acme Looniversity, the esteemed institution of higher hijinx learning, where young dreamers become professional toons,” per the official synopsis. There, “they form long-lasting friendships with one another and perfect their cartoony craft while studying under the greatest cartoon characters in history, the Looney Tunes.”

Tiny Toons Looniversity is produced by Warner Bros. Animation and Amblin Television, who also produced the original Tiny Toons series. Steven Spielberg returns as an executive producer, with comedian Erin Gibson (the Throwing Shade podcast) serving as showrunner.

CCED59DE-E313-43DE-AAAA-DD9E66617499.jpeg

Animaniacs brought this on.

This takes me back to the days when I earned my Toon Degree.

Did Animaniacs and Tiny Toons ever cross over?

And Spielberg has to voice himself at some point, right? Didn’t he once make an appearance on the original?

Buster and Babs had a couple cameos in Animaniacs, but never a full on crossover/team up

a missed opportunity of you ask me

Oh wow that’s some bull and very wack. Cree Summer is a staple of the original how could they not include her? Smh.

Im guessing they dont want to deal with backlash over how she treats animals

They also got rid of Hello Nurse on Animaniacs.

They better reference it at least. It’s the Animaniacs way!

I don't care about Hello Nurse honestly.

Losing Elmira is big I think. Whatever they have to do this for the 1% of kids who will aburse animals because of cartoons.

Everyone can blame media for why they suck because that's the Karen way.

Cool beans. Been binging Duck Dodgers, Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries and The Looney Tunes Show. It'd be cool if they brought those shows back too.

All of this animation looks alike. Looks like what we got with the Animaniacs reboot.

Im guessing they dont want to deal with backlash over how she treats animals

Isn't that the point of the character?

Best of luck to the new series, but I see no reason to revive or revisit Tiny Toons all these years later.

Isn't that the point of the character?

Best of luck to the new series, but I see no reason to revive or revisit Tiny Toons all these years later.

Of course but todays world is much more PC.

But it looks like she was put in afterall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"