15 Minutes: The Remake!! with Kane52630

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
FyI6o.jpg

with Kane52630
. Kane's assigned remake movie is... Footloose!

Also, Knowsbleed, remind people that a good 15 minutes, doesn't mean 1-2 word answers. Not telling people to write a novel, but at least be interesting.

ELABORATE!!!

Let's knock out a few essential questions. How old are you, where do you live and what is your sexual preference? These will decide how a few future questions are tailored.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I ask you, "what is your passion in life"? I don't want the the 2nd or 3rd thing that comes to your mind... the 1st thing.

If you and I were to hang out, what would you do to diffuse the awkwardness?

If you and ETM were to hang out, what would you do to ditch him so that you could diffuse the awkwardness?

More to come later...

Last edited:
By the way, can you explain your quote "Starve the Ego Feed the Soul"?

Let's knock out a few essential questions. How old are you, where do you live and what is your sexual preference? These will decide how a few future questions are tailored.

I am 22 years old and I love women, which kind you ask? (even though you didn't)... mostly all kinds.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I ask you, "what is your passion in life"? I don't want the the 2nd or 3rd thing that comes to your mind... the 1st thing.

To help. I really like helping folks if there's something that I can do.

If you and I were to hang out, what would you do to diffuse the awkwardness?

To talk sh** about Bamfer, it's something anyone can do on hype to diffuse awkwardness. :o

If you and ETM were to hang out, what would you do to ditch him so that you could diffuse the awkwardness?

Simple.

kkhWy.gif

By the way, can you explain your quote "Starve the Ego Feed the Soul"?

I'm a huge Glitch Mob fan and it's pretty much their motto and a single they did for their Drink the Sea album.

[YT]aZ7pyiHg2BY[/YT]

Last edited:
I want you to imagine an overcast sky at dusk. Just before the sun fully sets, the clouds part. You're standing by a lake, and the sun descends past an aquatic horizon. Before you shines a living mosaic of light and color. The burnt orange horizon sends beams of luminescence across a turqoise body of moving liquid that itself reflects an indigo night sky. Around you, you hear a cacophony of nature; the birds sing their last songs of the day, the wind whistles the tune of the coming night, and the wolves cry out to the great Moon to guide them. You are one with the Earth and all of its secrets are yours to keep. You know all. All is part of you. But then you blink, and in that candle flame of a moment, all is lost to you again.

Kane, my friend. What is your favorite color?

If I said you had 10 minutes to leave your place (due to a fire), what do you save/grab?

*Same question but due to a zombie apocalypse?

If Knowsbleed were a zombie would you double tap his ass?

How about JAL?

I'm a huge Glitch Mob fan and it's pretty much their motto and a single they did for their Drink the Sea album.

[YT]aZ7pyiHg2BY[/YT]

Okay, now that you've provided the source (though you didn't cite it in any proper format), tell me what it means to you.

I want you to imagine an overcast sky at dusk. Just before the sun fully sets, the clouds part. You're standing by a lake, and the sun descends past an aquatic horizon. Before you shines a living mosaic of light and color. The burnt orange horizon sends beams of luminescence across a turqoise body of moving liquid that itself reflects an indigo night sky. Around you, you hear a cacophony of nature; the birds sing their last songs of the day, the wind whistles the tune of the coming night, and the wolves cry out to the great Moon to guide them. You are one with the Earth and all of its secrets are yours to keep. You know all. All is part of you. But then you blink, and in that candle flame of a moment, all is lost to you again.

Kane, my friend. What is your favorite color?

Well first of all I want to live in this majestic world and second it's red, always and forever.

[YT]gXbghYw2vaw[/YT]

If I said you had 10 minutes to leave your place (due to a fire), what do you save/grab?
My family, PS3, and however many blurays that I can grab. If my house is on fire I need some entertainment, yo. :o

*Same question but due to a zombie apocalypse?
A shoe and a hammer.

If Knowsbleed were a zombie would you double tap his ass?
I'd make sure his legs and arms are completely gone and let him liv... I mean dead.

How about JAL?
Yes, I'd make sure nothing comes back. :o

Last edited:
Favorite comic book character?
Favorite food?
What would cause you to leave this site?

Do you hate that one person as much as I do because that one person faded from coolness over a year?

If you could headbutt one person who would it be?

What happens whenever you hang out with your family?
Why in the blue hell should I ask you any more questions?

Favorite comic book character?
Batman, of course Although as a kid growing up I was more of a Spider-man fan.
Favorite food?
It varies from time to time but right now I crave vegetable filled pasties.

What would cause you to leave this site?
My death!

qXVHw.gif

Do you hate that one person as much as I do because that one person faded from coolness over a year?
Not as much as you do but it's getting there. :o

If you could headbutt one person who would it be?
Tim Tebow because f*** that guy and anyone who looks like him that causes me to go full on Nic Cage.

What happens whenever you hang out with your family?
Having ourselves a parrrrrtaayyyy!

Why in the blue hell should I ask you any more questions?

Because Stone Cold Said So! *smash beer cans*

Virginity question... is your hymen intact? If it's not, how did it break?

Describe, in detail, the most embarrassing thing to have ever happened to you.

Tell me why you think you exist... keep in mind the possibilities of multiple universes, our own expanding universe, how empty it all seems and how earth creatures could possibly be the only living organisms in it all. Why do YOU exist?

Do you even know the person I'm talking about in my first question?

Don't you think knowsbleed should Skype with us just because people keep saying he's going to do it?

Since it's October pick one you'd rather be. Ghost, vampire, werewolf, or zombie?

What scares you?

What was your least favorite Halloween costume as a kid (or adult)?

Which poster would you not mind seeing being banned?

Virginity question... is your hymen intact? If it's not, how did it break?
Probably, if I was a female.

Describe, in detail, the most embarrassing thing to have ever happened to you.
I try to not do things that will embarrass me, but back in the 6th grade there was this girl that I kinda really liked. I was in the process of changing schools because the district changed. So...I wrote a love letter to her just to know what she thinks of me. Couple of days later I found out from a friend of mine that she completely rejected me. *sigh* Young love is a b***.

Tell me why you think you exist... keep in mind the possibilities of multiple universes, our own expanding universe, how empty it all seems and how earth creatures could possibly be the only living organisms in it all. Why do YOU exist?
I like to think we all have a purpose in life, so I think I have a purpose but I honestly don't know what it is yet. Probably helping people but I am still trying to find out.

Do you even know the person I'm talking about in my first question?
I'm 90.5151561% sure it's the same person we are talking about. If not then f*** that person too.

Don't you think knowsbleed should Skype with us just because people keep saying he's going to do it?
He really should join so we can know what he sounds like. Also so he can join in on the fun of talking about hype members that annoy us.

Since it's October pick one you'd rather be. Ghost, vampire, werewolf, or zombie?

Ghost just so I can haunt my enemies forever.

What scares you?
The unknown, I can't pinpoint a creature or entity that scares me but if it's something that I can't understand then It's something I want to run as far away from.

What was your least favorite Halloween costume as a kid (or adult)?
I honestly never dressed up for Halloween and go trick r treatin but I remember once in New York where I was some ghost and we went to a few apartments to get some treats with my family. I think I was like 6 or 7 years old at the time.

Which poster would you not mind seeing being banned?

Is 90% of the people in the Batboards an answer? if so then I pick that one.

Where does Ghost Rider stand in your list of favorite superheroes?
Top 15 superheroes if you may?
The briefest you can: What do you think of Saw movies?
What got the thought "James Cameron only produces gold" in your head? Does that include his proposed Spider-Man movie plan if it was released?

Favorite gif you made for yourself?
Favorite gif you made for another member?

Halloween movies (with Michael Myers): Remake or original?

If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does a bear still crap in the woods?

If a rolling stone gathers no moss, then why is Mick Jagger like that?

Serious question though, if you had to one month to live, what three things would you do within that month?

And the follow up question is, you live forever due to a clerical error and with all this time on your hands, now what do you do?

Pork, beef, chicken or fish?

Where does Ghost Rider stand in your list of favorite superheroes?
Probably on the middle side, I don't really have a list of favorite superheroes but I would say that I really enjoyed Nic Cage's 2nd Ghost Rider film.

Top 15 superheroes if you may?
As said before, I don't have a list but Batman is probably my #1.

The briefest you can: What do you think of Saw movies?
I love the first Saw film, it's one of my favorite horror films of all time. The rest Saw films to me are more like fan fiction. I enjoyed all of it for what it was but none of them could ever beat the original.

What got the thought "James Cameron only produces gold" in your head?
James Cameron is one of my favorite directors mostly because he hasn't made a bad film in my eyes and he's more than just a director. I love his passion for tech and discovery/expeditions. So yeah, he's a man that sh*** gold. lol

Does that include his proposed Spider-Man movie plan if it was released?
I would see it because why the hell not?

Favorite gif you made for yourself?
Probably my very first gif which was a Cameron's Avatar gif that was 50 MB big.

Favorite gif you made for another member?
Too many to name or remember.

Halloween movies (with Michael Myers): Remake or original?

Original as always, I never liked the remake or the crappy sequel that followed.

If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does a bear still crap in the woods?

Not only it craps but does math problems while he's doing it.

If a rolling stone gathers no moss, then why is Mick Jagger like that?
Because he moves like Jagger.

Serious question though, if you had to one month to live, what three things would you do within that month?
Sex. Food. Movies.*

*Not in any particular order

And the follow up question is, you live forever due to a clerical error and with all this time on your hands, now what do you do?
Travel the world to find new knowledge about life's questions but realistically post on the hype forever!

Pork, beef, chicken or fish?
Chicken, nothing beats a well cooked chicken whether if it's fried or unfried

Make me a gif...may you make me a gif avatar of Ice King from Adventure time being crazy?

Do you have ants in your place?

What is 2+2-5/15-125+125-0-0-0-1-2+15=15+4+18=x?

Am I annoying????

Answer in gifs, I dare you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman