15 Minutes: The Remake!! with Kane52630

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kevin Conroy died, who would you consider to be the 2nd best Batman voice actor,?

Who are some actors not used yet, that you think would be good for a Batman voice?

If Kevin Conroy died, who would you consider to be the 2nd best Batman voice actor,?

Either Peter Weller or Michael Ironside.

Who are some actors not used yet, that you think would be good for a Batman voice?

Jon Hamm would be perfect if he wanted to do voice acting.

Bruce Greenwood as the voice of Batman? Your thoughts of him?

Bruce Greenwood as the voice of Batman? Your thoughts of him?

He's pretty good, I don't have anything really bad to say about the voice he brings although it's not my favorite.

AAAAHH. Ever seen The Man from Nowhere?

What it the size...of a tangerine?:huh:

Charles Bronson vs. Danny Trejo?

Favorite car chase on film?

What gadget of Batman's would you want for yourself?

Does the Shadow know?

AAAAHH. Ever seen The Man from Nowhere?
I haven't but I see it all the time when I browse Netflix, I heard it's good though.

What is the size...of a tangerine?:huh:
The size of a bandit.

Charles Bronson vs. Danny Trejo?
Charles Bronson but after seeing Danny Trejo in Bad Ass, he's getting close.

Favorite car chase on film?
I want to say The French Connection but damn it Nic Cage will not like it....so Drive Angry, especially for this scene.
[YT]S5P3-LPjuC4[/YT]

What gadget of Batman's would you want for yourself?
Pretty much most of his gadgets would kill me if I ever use it because i'm that clumsy...so...I would pick the trusty Bat Shark repellent.

7Tg1u.jpg

Does the Shadow know?
He always know. Always.
Qadzv.gif

Which simpsons character most fits your personality?

Have you ever been to the uk?

Can you do any accents or impressions?

What is your favourite item of clothing?

What is the most drunk you have ever been?

Any episode you really like from Family Guy?

Which simpsons character most fits your personality?
Probably Homer. lol

Have you ever been to the uk?
I have not but my Uncle have gone there a couple times for vacation.

Can you do any accents or impressions?
Unfortunately I can't but when I was younger I could barely pass for a Ed voice from Ed Edd & Edy.

What is your favourite item of clothing?
Any Batman shirt, usually ones that aren't so obvious they kinda fade a logo on to it... or a short sleeve collar shirt with open buttons.

What is the most drunk you have ever been?
Never

Any episode you really like from Family Guy?

I would have to be any of the first 3 seasons (when Family Guy was actually funny) so.. either Da Boom or Life is a B***.

I liked that existential question someone posted up here! What would you say is your philosophy in life? Y'know how Spidey has that Great Power/Great Responsibility thing, GL's got his oath, we all have one of those no matter how small.

Be honest: do you still watch WWE as much as you thought you would at this age?

Aside from superheroes, movies, and games, what's the other weird thing you're into that you'd rather not talk about with people in the real world?

And... to put in one more abstract question out there: When/If you're 80 years old, how would like your life to be?

I liked that existential question someone posted up here! What would you say is your philosophy in life? Y'know how Spidey has that Great Power/Great Responsibility thing, GL's got his oath, we all have one of those no matter how small.
Still thinking about it to this day.

Be honest: do you still watch WWE as much as you thought you would at this age? Well I don't watch a whole lot of wrestling ever since I lost all interest in it a few years ago. I do now watch on rare occasions but it's not like the years when I used to watch it every night it comes on and be on message boards talking about it. But...back then when I was a huge fan, yeah I thought I would still watch wrestling.

Aside from superheroes, movies, and games, what's the other weird thing you're into that you'd rather not talk about with people in the real world?
I actually do rather talk about movies, superheroes, and games with people...just depending on who it is. The other thing would probably be wrestling but as I said before I lost all interest in it.

And... to put in one more abstract question out there: When/If you're 80 years old, how would like your life to be?

Probably being stern and angry at young people. lol

Why do you have numbers in your name?

Are there 52,629 Kanes out there?

Why am I the awesomest person ever?

Why are you the awesomest person ever?

List your five favorite movie sequels.

Who do you love?

Lunch?

Cake or Pie?

Do you dance?

What's up?

Why do you have numbers in your name?
Long story short, years ago I wanted a screen name that can't be taken if I use it anywhere online. 5263 = Kane on a standard phone and 0 is o as in my middle name initial.

Are there 52,629 Kanes out there?
Probably more, the Kaninites army grows every day.

Why am I the awesomest person ever?
Because you love the best batman movie adaptation of all time, Mask of the Phantasm.

Why are you the awesomest person ever?
vwNzQ.png

List your five favorite movie sequels.
Every Batman film
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Toy Story 2
Aliens
The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Who do you love?
Things...and stuff.

Lunch?
You buying?

Cake or Pie?
Cake although I haven't had either in months.

Do you dance?
I can but that doesn't mean I want to. :o

What's up?

Oh nothing, what's new with you?

hv9wuw.jpg

What would it take for you to drop those last 5 digits from your name or picking a non numbered name?

What would it take for you to drop those last 5 digits from your name or picking a non numbered name?

Endless supply of women, Arizona Mango Iced Tea, and Steven Wright jokes.

I will use my mad mod powers and make it happen.

Thanks for playing Kanenumbers. You've been a joy and it was all your pleasure. Mods... Please ban Kane... I mean, close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"