• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15 Minutes with flash13!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
qz3n7m.jpg

with....​

flash13!

Part 1: Your "real" life!
Where were you born?
Where do you currently live?
Age?
Height?
Hair color?
Eye Color?
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus)
Lefty or Righty?
Do you have any siblings?

Post a picture of your handwriting:

What is your job?
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus)
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song?
What is your lucky number?
Any superstitions?
What kind of cell phone do you have?
What's your default ringtone?
What is the last movie you saw in theatres?

Part 2: Your Hype Life!
What is your current avatar and why?
How many posts do you have right now?
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life?
Have you ever posted commando?
What brought you to the Hype?
What keeps you here?

Link us to a thread you enjoy:

You're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?
Hype Crush?
Hype Nemesis?
What is your favorite Smiley?
Least favorite?
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve?
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment?

The Official "15 Minutes" Sign Up Thread http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350867

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

Is there another word for synonym?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

How young can you die of old age?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?

Is it still real to you?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

What do batteries run on?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Batman & Robin or The Room?

Mayonnaise or Broccoli?

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?

How do you like my nonsensical questions?

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick?

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters.

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

What is your favorite curse word?

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

What profession would you not like to do?

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Are you currently happy with where you are in life? Why or why not?

Do you believe in karma?

Your a Geologist. Your looking at rapidly evolving activity on a volcano that you believe may culminate into an eruption. There is a city of nearly 1.5 million people at it's foot. A false alarm will spark disaster. Not issuing a warning could as well. With money hungry real-estate companies and tourist industries breathing down your neck. What's your course of action?

Last edited:
Here is the first batch

Where were you born? Gainesville, Florida
Where do you currently live? I've been living in a small town in Tennessee for the last 12 years. I've thought about moving but I've grown to like it here a lot.
Age?20, but I'll be 21 in December
Height?5'07
Hair color? Brown
Eye Color? Light Blue
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus) No, I think there ugly.
Lefty or Righty? Lefty in Soccer, but Righty when writing or anything else.
Do you have any siblings? Yes. I have 7 sisters, 3 brothers, and three half sisters two of which I have never met.
Post a picture of your handwriting:Can't do this right now because I'm at the school Library, but I will when I get the chance.
What is your job? I don't have one currently. I've been applying places like crazy but having no experience in retail has really hurt me. The only job I've ever had is assistant Surveyor to my dad.
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus) I have a gold 1989 Mercedes Benz.
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song? Tubthumping by Chumbawumba
What is your lucky number? 7, because it was one of the best ages to be:woot:
Any superstitions? I kind of believe that people see ghosts, but I'm not sure of this yet. One of my older sisters claims to have seen one and she is perfectly sane.
What kind of cell phone do you have? Don't have one, don't need one.
What's your default ringtone? see above
What is the last movie you saw in theatres?The Help, I haven't been in a while because of school

What is your current avatar and why?A picture of a redesigned Wally West by current Teen Titans artist Brett Both who wants him back just as much as I do.
How many posts do you have right now?2,241, I've been on here for years but I've never been much of a poster.
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why? I don't really know anyone on here that much. I'll go with Dock Ock and DarknessOfDeath because they've written on my profile wall as for the other 4 I have no clue.
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?I have none :csad:
What will you sing? I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry by Hank Williams
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life? No
Have you ever posted commando? Never, and I probably never will.
What brought you to the Hype? News about Batman Begins and Fantastic Four as well as Smallville
What keeps you here? My love for Superheroes and TV shows.

Link us to a thread you enjoy:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=368291

You're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?I'm really lacking in these questions.
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy? Hmmm, I guess anyone I'm smarter than
Which two Mods? I guess Marx and Matt since they're the ones I encounter in threads the most.
Hype Crush? People who write awesome posts
Hype Nemesis? Myself
What is your favorite Smiley?:doh:
Least favorite?:whatever:
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you. I I am not 13 despite my poorly chosen username that I made up when I was.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve?When I accidentally Double post
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment? any of the fanart contests because of the amazing talent.

Last edited:
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
I get really mad :cmad:
If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer? No, it wouldn't be as fun.

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know? We wouldn't and the mispell would become the correct spelling.

Is there another word for synonym? Let me check... Nope

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?Depends on if its a crazy person or not.

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections? If they do I would find it both disturbing and funny....

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?They probably don't because they're to scared to go near them.

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
He's never wrong :awesome:
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? No, it's considered insanity

How young can you die of old age?
100, any younger and your just unhealthy.

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? I would wave while sitting in front of a fan.

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb? One giant.

Is it still real to you? I guess so....

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
Both, until he finds a watermelon to sit in then he's just naked.

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
For fun:oldrazz:

What do batteries run on?Something

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages? Well....

If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it? I assume they do.

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?I've never thought about that but I bet they put something special on the inside.

Batman & Robin or The Room? I've never seen The Room and even if I had it would be Batman & Robin because it's entertaining.

Mayonnaise or Broccoli? Broccoli all the way, especially with melted cheese!

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?:huh:

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
Obvoiusly not because it would become wet again.

How do you like my nonsensical questions?Some of them are very confusing while the rest are just hilarious.

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?I got one for hotlinking, but in my defense it was my first time posting a pic on the hype.

If you could have one TV sitcom house as your real home, which one would you pick?
The Cosby Show because that family is hilarious and I wouldn't need any other entertainment.

List 5 movie titles that associate with 5 hypesters. DarknessOfDeath: Star Wars, Sawyer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, Schlosser85: The Dark Knight (That's all I've got and I know it's all based on the avatars)

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

What is your least favorite word? Underwhelming

What turns you on? Lea Michele and Dianna Agron

What turns you off? Really fat ladies in bikinis.

What sound do you love?Good music

What sound do you hate? The Foo Fighters singing

What is your favorite curse word? C.R.A.P.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Directing movies.

What profession would you not like to do? A Doctor, I just don't have the stomach for it.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
You done right boy!

Are you currently happy with where you are in life? Why or why not? Pretty much, I'd like a job though.

Do you believe in karma?I believe that God punishes all evil people eventually but he doesn't always reward good right away or in the way you might expect.

Your a Geologist. Your looking at rapidly evolving activity on a volcano that you believe may culminate into an eruption. There is a city of nearly 1.5 million people at it's foot. A false alarm will spark disaster. Not issuing a warning could as well. With money hungry real-estate companies and tourist industries breathing down your neck. What's your course of action?
I'd evacuate the city until I could figure out if I was right or not. Sure it might spark disaster and people would be mad about leaving their homes but better safe than sorry. Plus if they really wanted to risk it I wouldn't force them, that way I could say I told you so if it did happen.

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as?

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently?

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?

Who has been your biggest influence and why?

Where is your next vacationspot?

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?

Who is your favorite DC hero other than The Flash?

All time favorite movie & why?

If you were in charge at Warner/DC which character would you choose for the big screen?

Hi my name is flash13, you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as Funniest DC covers! thread which lasted for a short time or for my very short posts in either the DC Comics forums or the Glee thread.

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently? My first two years of college when I was having trouble picking a major. I wish that I hadn't taken as many crap classes and that I had gone with my gut on what I should do. I was an English major, a Journalism major and now I'm in History which actually has quite a few job options.

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.
My first love is my greatest love and I'm still not over her. We met through a speech and debate club my Mom made me and my siblings go to but we didn't really become friends until a few years ago. We hung out a lot for a while but now we're both in college and never see each other. I'm a pretty shy guy so I've never told her I like her and I'm not sure I ever will.

What’s your biggest geek collectible? Batman & Son Tim Drake/Robin and Damian Wayne action figures

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?A Large pizza and a PS3 with Batman: Arkham City

What was your first?

Tape/CD:
DVD/Blu-Ray: Minority Report on DVD back in 2002 and just recently I got my first Blu-Ray which was Green Lantern
Automobile: The 1989 Mercedes Benz I Have now.
Video Game: Super Mario Bros the original game.

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?
On my own with movies and the internet. My parents never told me anything and they would rather us watch violence than sex.
Who has been your biggest influence and why?Probably all of The Beatles because I started getting into them in my early teens and they ended up defining my teen years.

Where is your next vacationspot?Currently I don't have any plans but I am hoping to attend a Glee Live! concert again next year.

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living? Being in a place where interesting things actually happen.

Who is your favorite DC hero other than The Flash?Tim Drake/Red Robin/Robin III. He's actually starting to move to the top spot because of Wally's absence. I have a special fondness for Tim because I went through my teen years with him. But now with the reboot he's young again :dry:

All time favorite movie & why?
Big Fish directed by Tim Burton. I've always loved this movie because it connected with me personally. My father has always been a mystery to me. Plus I've always been nostalgic for the time periods in the movie.

If you were in charge at Warner/DC which character would you choose for the big screen? I want to say the Wally West Flash but right now I think I'd go with Aquaman. Geoff Johns is proving right now that he is one of the coolest superheroes there are. Also Thor's success proves that if done right stories heavy on mythology can succeed.

What do you miss most about living in Florida?

What is your favorite thing about living in Tennesse?

What is your least favorite thing about living in Tennessee?

What caused you to move from Florida to Tennessee?

What do you miss most about living in Florida? I was really young when we lived there so I don't remember it much. But I have been to Florida a few times and what I miss the most are the beaches and warm weather of course.

What is your favorite thing about living in Tennesse?
I am not a country music fan, though I do like a few artists, but living near Music City USA is always fun and Nashville is just big enough to be enjoyable but not confusing. Plus plenty of awesome artists play in Nashville including Paul McCartney who I had the pleasure of seeing last year. It's kind of fun to go around Nashville when I visit my sister and see people like Nicole Kidman or Taylor Swift shopping or getting coffee.

What is your least favorite thing about living in Tennessee?One word. Rednecks. I happen to live near a large population of them and they are the biggest drug addict racists I have ever seen. Not to mention they start smoking at age 6 and some of them are doing meth by 13.

What caused you to move from Florida to Tennessee?
When we lived in Florida it was 1990. Since then I have lived in all kinds of places such as Ohio, Arkansas and Iowa. My dad was never satisfied with where we were and what church we went to. Throughout my life I've been Baptist, Lutheran, Catholic, Methodists, Mennonite and finally Orthodox Christian which is what I am now. We actually moved to TN because we were becoming Orthodox and there was a church my dad liked, we were previously living in AK.

Do you feel that the experience of moving from place to place during your childhood helped or hurt you?

Do you feel that the experience of moving from place to place during your childhood helped or hurt you? I'd say both. It hurt me by making it so my life wasn't stable during my childhood. I never really felt like a place was home because we moved so much. It helped me because I got to see and experience all kinds of different places.

How much does gasoline cost per gallon in your area?

Have you or anyone you know been affected by the economic mess?

How much does gasoline cost per gallon in your area?Right now it's gone down to around 3 dollars or less. Which is pretty awesome considering it's been above 3 dollars for a long time now.

Have you or anyone you know been affected by the economic mess? Yeah, no one in my family except my Mom has a steady job at the moment though my dad and my younger brother are close to working for amazon.com. I would too if it weren't for my crazy schedule. I'm also having the hardest time finding a job, I couldn't even get hired at Wal-Mart because they 'found someone else' (translation someone who didn't go to school and could devote more time to the job).

What's your favorite mode of transportation other then a car? bike? plane? boat? etc...

Do you believe "the american dream" is still realistic or possible in today's world? Why or why not?

Did you take part in any of the "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" madness? If so, what did you buy?

What's your favorite mode of transportation other then a car? bike? plane? boat? etc... A plane because they get you where your going fastest. However I've always been fond of trains as well.

Do you believe "the american dream" is still realistic or possible in today's world? Why or why not? It's still possible but in some ways a lot harder than it used to be. Back in the day people were dirt poor and some of my ancestors lived in the slums of NYC, but it seems like they could've just migrated west and solved most of their problems (Of course doing that brought a whole new set of problems). Today the only option is getting a good job which are hard to come by. My American dream is pretty simple though, all I want is a steady job a nice sized house and a family to share it with. I think it's possible but that it takes a lot of work.

Did you take part in any of the "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" madness? If so, what did you buy?
If I had any money right now I would've but I'm broke so no. If I had I would have picked up Supernatural season 6 on DVD from Amazon.

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Have you ever had a recurring dream? If so, what was it?

Have you ever studied oneirology? (the study of dreams)

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had? When I was 6 or 7 I had a dream where me, one of my sisters and one of my brothers were battling a giant evil queen and her radio henchmen. It was like something out of a bad kid's movie from the 80's.

Have you ever had a recurring dream? If so, what was it?
I don't think I've ever had a recurring dream but I had one last night that was similar to one I'd had before. It had Lea Michele in it....

Have you ever studied oneirology? (the study of dreams) This is the first I've ever heard of it.

What is your favorite "DC" movie?

What is your favorite "Marvel" movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"