15 Minutes with Nell2ThaIzzay

Oh yea.

OH YEA! lol

OH YES... Ugh...

Unfortunately, yes. :(

None of these are acceptable answers... embellish!

I wanna hear the stories of when a boss yelled at you, or when you yelled at a boss. I wanna hear the story of you being so drunk you threw up. I wanna know what movie you had to watch with your parents and whether they sat there awkwardly or made wolf whistle noises the whole time :funny:

Favorite team on Legends of the Hidden Temple?

Don't know it :(

Who are your favourite film directors?

Cameron and Singer come to mind. I think Cameron's work on Terminator 2 is a strong template of how I'd want to make my films.

None of these are acceptable answers... embellish!

I wanna hear the stories of when a boss yelled at you, or when you yelled at a boss. I wanna hear the story of you being so drunk you threw up. I wanna know what movie you had to watch with your parents and whether they sat there awkwardly or made wolf whistle noises the whole time :funny:

Well this particular boss is a good friend of mine. We worked at a sporting goods store, and this real obnoxious ******* of a dude Tim worked with us. Tim was a total drama queen. I don't even remember how the fight started, but Tim and I got into a huge argument at work, where he basically hurled a bunch of racial insults my way, then called my manager to cry about me yelling at him. My boss came in and yelled at me, telling me I needed to maintain order, and sent me home for getting into a fight with Tim.

Sorry that story wasn't so great, it was like 5 years ago :(

But one a bit more recently, same manager - one night I was closing with my friend Quentin. One of the things we had to do was display the new shipment of shoes and cleats that had come in. So Quentin and I got the entire shipment of shoes displayed, and stocked up in the back. All but like, 3 pairs. So when I came in the next day, my manager started getting mad at me and yelling at me, because 3 of the pairs of shoes were stocked in the back without the right display label on the shoeboxes. He even said that he didn't expect the entire shipment to get done, but instead of being happy that the job got done when he didn't expect it to, he decided to over react and cause a scene over 3 display stickers that didn't get put on the boxes. So finally, I told him I was sick of him over reacting to everything that went wrong, and that if he wasn't happy with my work that he should fire me. So he told me "Okay, hand me your keys", so I tossed him my keys to the store and walked out. I was on the freeway home when I got a call from him asking me where I was. I told him I was on my way home. He told me to come back, and when I did, we still argued a little bit, but he basically just gave me my keys back and told me to get back on the clock. He didn't bring up the stickers again. :oldrazz:

Getting drunk? Well, see when I first turned 21, I started going out and drinking like, all the time. And I never got pukey drunk, and I never had a hangover, so I thought I was invincible. So I thought I could drink anything and not suffer the consequences. This led to me taking to Bacardi 151 one night when a friend got me a shot wanting to get me the strongest drink in the bar. I liked it, and again, no pukey, no hangover. So a shot of Bacardi 151 became part of my routine when I'd go out drinking, and every once in awhile, I'd drop 2. Well one night, we all go out, and we go to this broke down dive bar, and I try to order a boilermaker. The bartender didn't know what one was, so I ordered a shot of 151 instead. So there was #1. We ended up going to another bar, a bit more upscale. So we're at the bar ordering drinks, and I want my 2nd 151 shot, so I order a shot, and I told my friend to order one with me. So he did. His girlfriend was also out with us, and the bartender I think was trying to hit on her, so he gave her a free shot of 151. Well, she was a tiny little thing, so she didn't want it. And my friend ended up *****ing out on his shot, so I pounded my shot, my friend's shot, and his girlfriend's shot...

We leave, we're hanging out outside, and in the parking lot, there's this girl at her car like, in tears on the phone with what sounded like a cheating boyfriend. So my friend told me to play Captain Save A Hoe and go talk to her and hit on her, and I don't remember if we actually did or not, but I think there was some sort of interaction with her. Me and my friend's girlfriend started singing and dancing in the parking lot, and I took my first ever drag off a cigarette, and I thought everything was okay. So we did our standard routine of going to Denny's afterwards to sober up.

We're at the table, and I have my head in my hands not really thinking anything, until all of a sudden I look down and think to myself "what's this stuff coming through my hands?"

I was so drunk that I didn't even realize I was throwing up at the table at Denny's. Like seriously. Completely out of it. Didn't know it was happening. But my friends took me to clean me up, and cleaned up the table and took me home. The next day I had to work, and it was the most painful day of my life. To this day, I haven't had a shot of Bacardi 151 since then, and this was in 2006 I believe. In fact, most hard liquor is off limits for me now, though I will occasionally have a shot of something. Since then, I've only thrown up drinking once, New Year's Eve 2011-2012. Had a date to a New Year's Eve party, she ended up kind of boring and left (which sucked cuz she's insanely hot), but I stayed and kept drinking. I don't know if you listen to Wiz Khalifa at all, but I decided to make "On My Level" the anthem for that night and I had bought so much alcohol for the night; champagne, vodka, rum, and I ended up drinking just about all the alcohol that I brought and ended up puking in my friend's bushes. That was fun.

As far as watching a sex scene with my parents, I honestly can't recall what specific movies or what specific scenes. :(

It probably wasn't incredibly awkward tho, my parents were always pretty open about that stuff. My mom offered to buy me condoms for prom, and in the past has been uncomfortably open about her sex life to me. :waa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"