15 Questions Movie Version!

Movies205

Corporate Money
Reaction score
I did this years ago back in the comics forum, I don't know if they're still doing it but no reason we can't start it here.

The object of the game: Guess What Movie, Actor, Actress, Film Director, or Film Character I'm thinking of.

You do this by asking yes/no questions, up to 15 questions can be ask, and each person can only ask one question at a time. This means that if you ask a question, you need to wait till I answer your question before you ask another. You may guess at any time.

What am I thinking of?

Is it a movie?

1. Yes

You know for future games, we might as well eliminate this, and just have the answerer just at the beginning state whether it's a movie, actor, actress, film director, or character...

1. Yes

You know for future games, we might as well eliminate this, and just have the answerer just at the beginning state whether it's a movie, actor, actress, film director, or character...

That would be a great idea, actually.

Is it a comedy?

Was it released less than five years ago?

Is it an action/adventure film?

5. Yes it is an Action Movie, not an adventure movie...

Becareful with the double genre questions, it cna in someway be misleading...

Oh. Was it ade in the '80s?

8. Yes

Yeah for the future, just ask if it's an Adventure movie, or an Action Movie... Subtle difference I know, but it's tricky so might well just dodge it by making this rule.

I'm just going to throw this out there... Robocop?

I'm just going to throw this out there... Robocop?

And we got a winner! :trans: First rated R movie I ever saw when I was like 5 cuz my parents didn't think it was rated R and didn't bother to check the back. I've seen it like 10-20 times since, I know like every part by heart and own the sequals even though there coaster worthy, I love the movie!

Your up next Flexo! Pick something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"