• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

2009 MTV Movie Awards - The Thread

That whole Bruno/Eminem Thing was CLASSIC.. I laughed my ass off... but I laughed even harder when Jim carrey did his interior monologue..... Franco should have won :(

Kristen Stuart is hott as hell but in a really weird way

That whole Bruno/Eminem Thing was CLASSIC.. I laughed my ass off... but I laughed even harder when Jim carrey did his interior monologue..... Franco should have won :(

Kristen Stuart is hott as hell but in a really weird way

**** the MTV movie awards. :down

Twilight over TDK?

The ****ing Miley Cyrus song over Springsteen's brilliant song?

Twilight's fight winning best fight?

Kristen Stewart over Kate Winslet?

Robert Pattinson over Christian Bale?

there is no way that people who are watching MTV think that twilight is the the best in anything. and there is no way that Miley Cyrus won.

i am in denial he he he

I stopped watching the Mtv movie awards a long time ago. It's insignificant to me.

- Bruno & Em seem scripted at the start. But I don't Em signed up to get some dude's nuts & ass up all in his face.

I don't know if it was scripted. Eminem does have a tendency to throw ***** fits at these type of shows. Remember his run-in with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog a few years back? Walked out then like he did last night. I'm surprised he hasn't gone on a Kanye-like tangent about how he will never appear on MTV again.

I'm surprised that anyone thought that any movie besides Twilight or High School Musical 3 had a chance of winning last night...

Usually, though it appears that a large percentage of this year's voters were teens that normally frequent Hot Topic.

Didn't see the show but I did see the bit with Bruno landing on Eminem's face. :hehe:

:huh: Why are people outraged or surprised by this year's winners, as though the MTV Movie Awards have ever routinely awarded performances like Kate Winslet in The Reader??? It is laughable that she was even nominated. Moreover, who cares? It's the MTV Movie Awards.

I'm surprised that anyone thought that any movie besides Twilight or High School Musical 3 had a chance of winning last night...

What was more surprising is that Slumdog got as many nominations as they did for this awards show. Most of the MTV audience haven't seen the movie nor do they have any clue who Dev Patel or Freida Pinto were (of course, neither were in attendance anyways).

Although, if The Last Airbender becomes M.Night's big comeback movie and Patel has a good performance in that movie, he'll probably be nominated in the Best Villain category at the 2011 Movie Awards.

Those are probably the same people who have probably have no clue who Daniel Craig is.

Both the drop and laugh

Just the drop

3132dlh.gif

Send To Phone
Send To Phone
Send To Phone

I actually liked Kristen Stewart even before Twilight, so I've got a soft spot for her. hehe.

but she's always been like that, and to me, that's why she was always hot that way.

The MTV Movie Awards used to be a great parody of awards shows, even causing Keanu Reeves to call them "wacky." Now they're as vapid as any other one.

It's all Clint Howard's fault.

This made me hate Twilight on a whole new level, all fans care about these days are boys boys boys, don't worry about how awesome other films are, or how cool other battles were. Just worry about who is the more pretty face UGH!! I'm shocked they didn't have Rob and Zac come on stage together to please the tweens :o

LOL I was embarsed for Kristen, was that all an act? Or is she really that way? :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"