2011 NFL Pick 'em: Revenge of the Commissioner

Crappy year this year with my SHH picking...Hopefully things are different in the playoff pick'em!

The commissioner's award for coolness goes to... Matt!

Yeah I know, why would I give a prize to the most horrible person on this board? Well, we at the commissioner's office thought it was admirable, and slightly courageous to maintain his man crush on former Jaguars coach, Jack Del Rio. Matt isn't even a Jags fan, but he knows how to stand by his man.

In recognition of your never say fire bravery, I give you a major award.

leg-lamp.jpg

Now no one in your neighborhood will be able to turn away from the glow of electric sex in your window.

I'm jealous ... That is a beautiful award.

The commissioner's award for coolness goes to... Matt!

Yeah I know, why would I give a prize to the most horrible person on this board? Well, we at the commissioner's office thought it was admirable, and slightly courageous to maintain his man crush on former Jaguars coach, Jack Del Rio. Matt isn't even a Jags fan, but he knows how to stand by his man.

In recognition of your never say fire bravery, I give you a major award.

leg-lamp.jpg

Now no one in your neighborhood will be able to turn away from the glow of electric sex in your window.

Gasp! Such an honor! First I'd like to thank the Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner, both for the award and for running another great year of Pick 'Em. But I think there is one man I'd like to thank even more. My inspiration. Jack Del Rio. He is the only man on Earth who can make this hat look tough:

del-rio-practice.jpg

JACK DEL RIO FOR PSU!!!! :woot:

In the week ahead. I meant to start it this past week, but life got busy.

It is coming! :up:

Classy CC, classy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"