• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2012 NFL Pick em: Let's get picked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 out of the 20 players are within 4 points of the Leaders! Great competition....thumbs up! :up:

Go Chefs!

F*** F*** F***

qIYvd.gif

You are a marked man for interrupting mine and J's lunch meeting like that :argh:

1. KBX, 93 pts
2. KALEL114, 93 pts
3. The Incredible Hulk, 93 pts
4. Byrd Man, 92 pts
5. NewYorkSpider, 92 pts
6. Vindrow, 92 pts
7. Matt. 91 pts
8. Mister J, 91 pts
9. Venom'sDad, 90 pts
10. Poeman, 90 pts
11. Erzengel, 89 pts
12. Immortalfire, 89 pts
13. Kane52630, 89 pts
14. steintym, 89 pts
15. TheOnlyOmega, 85 pts
16. ComicChick, 85 pts
17. Hotwire, 84 pts
18. Genesis 1.0, 83 pts
19. Hush, 79 pts
20. Donut, 73 pts

This coming week, I will be away. The mighty deputy commissioner Mister J will be in charge, and he's even less afraid to pull the smackdown hammer than I. Beware.

1. KBX, 93 pts
2. KALEL114, 93 pts
4. Byrd Man, 92 pts
5. NewYorkSpider, 92 pts
6. Vindrow, 92 pts
7. Matt. 91 pts
8. Mister J, 91 pts
9. Venom'sDad, 90 pts
10. Poeman, 90 pts
11. Erzengel, 89 pts
12. Immortalfire, 89 pts
13. Kane52630, 89 pts
14. steintym, 89 pts
15. TheOnlyOmega, 85 pts
16. ComicChick, 85 pts
17. Hotwire, 84 pts
18. Genesis 1.0, 83 pts
19. Hush, 79 pts
20. Donut, 73 pts

m1C1E.gif

Top 5 gif on the internet. Easily.

I feel like I deserve recognition. After two back to back weeks at the top, I have jumped from 18th to 7th and am only 2 games out of first. Praise me damn it!.....It'll probably be the last chance I get for praise all season. :(

Congratulations, Matt. Even though I insist on upon making my picks while recovering from being dead, stinking drunk the previous Saturday night and by randomly alternating between the tab key and space bar in a span oh 20 seconds, you've managed to place in a dead heat. I'll be notifying the people at Disney tomorrow morning and see when they plan to arrange your incoming accommodations and the ensuing promotional affairs associated with whatever star it is you wished upon. If you ask nicely enough, there may even be a Jedi robe in it for you. Job well done.:jedi :up:

I feel like I deserve recognition. After two back to back weeks at the top, I have jumped from 18th to 7th and am only 2 games out of first. Praise me damn it!.....It'll probably be the last chance I get for praise all season. :(

:highfive:

You and I nearly had a perfect week 9. Has that been done before on our Pick Em?

You're like some NFL quarterbacks my friend. Overall do well, make great plays, but still people don't talk about you because you're not on the Jets or Cowboys.

How come my tiebreaker #1 isn't working? It's doesn't have anything to put the scores in.

I put mine in yesterday, and it worked fine. It may have been hacked by the leaders of the alternative pick em.

Interesting. I'll try my phone and other computer here in a little bit. It's never done that to me before.

1. KBX, 93 pts
2. KALEL114, 93 pts
4. Byrd Man, 92 pts
5. NewYorkSpider, 92 pts
6. Vindrow, 92 pts
7. Matt. 91 pts
8. Mister J, 91 pts
9. Venom'sDad, 90 pts
10. Poeman, 90 pts
11. Erzengel, 89 pts
12. Immortalfire, 89 pts
13. Kane52630, 89 pts
14. steintym, 89 pts
15. TheOnlyOmega, 85 pts
16. ComicChick, 85 pts
17. Hotwire, 84 pts
18. Genesis 1.0, 83 pts
19. Hush, 79 pts
20. Donut, 73 pts

This coming week, I will be away. The mighty deputy commissioner Mister J will be in charge, and he's even less afraid to pull the smackdown hammer than I. Beware.

dammit, I've been in 1st all season. I deserve top billing in our unholy 3 way at the top!

How come my tiebreaker #1 isn't working? It's doesn't have anything to put the scores in.

I had the same problem. Thought it might have been because I was using an iPad. I guess not, I'll have to try again.

I had the same problem. Thought it might have been because I was using an iPad. I guess not, I'll have to try again.

I tried it from my IPhone and I'm having the same problem. I'm gonna wait a few days and try then.

Thanks, VD! Got lucky on some games. Hou/Jac, Dal/Cle and TB/Car.

Congratulations, Matt. Even though I insist on upon making my picks while recovering from being dead, stinking drunk the previous Saturday night and by randomly alternating between the tab key and space bar in a span oh 20 seconds, you've managed to place in a dead heat. I'll be notifying the people at Disney tomorrow morning and see when they plan to arrange your incoming accommodations and the ensuing promotional affairs associated with whatever star it is you wished upon. If you ask nicely enough, there may even be a Jedi robe in it for you. Job well done.:jedi :up:

You're like some NFL quarterbacks my friend. Overall do well, make great plays, but still people don't talk about you because you're not on the Jets or Cowboys.

:funny: :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back