2015 Best Pair

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
30bdx6c.jpg

Who are the Dynamic Duo on the Hype? Is it a power couple? A gruesome two-some? Who are the Hype's Lucy and Ethel? Or Goofus and Gallant?

tumblr_n7bbokv9O71tsjbfio1_500.gif
tumblr_n4afz0MKFm1spqee3o1_500.gif

Last edited:
DarthSkywalker and I SEE SPIDEY

flickchick and Jessica Jones.

AnneFan and his Hathaway adoration.

Chip Chipperson and Aiden Gillen.

Last edited:
Chip Chipperson and Aiden Gillen
Travesty and Robin John Blake

Darthskywalker and his countdown thread :hehe: :oldrazz:

The BvS boards and insanity

The Wrestling Thread and Apathy for WWE

ISS and DS.

The Batman and hafizbat in any thread pissing and moaning... uh, I mean any thread "skeptical" of the DCEU.

Krypton Inc. and his ******** feelings over anyone pissing and moaning about the DCEU.

BTW, I'm excited for Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, and the solo Batman film. Last I checked, those were all DCEU.

Krypton Inc. and his ******** feelings over anyone pissing and moaning about the DCEU.

BTW, I'm excited for Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, and the solo Batman film. Last I checked, those were all DCEU.

Could have fooled me. And if you don't start none there won't be none, so maybe check the shot you took just a couple of posts above. Besides anything I post pales in comparison to your martyr act kemosabe.

Could have fooled me.

That's nice, Krypton.

And if you don't start none there won't be none, so maybe check the shot you took just a couple of posts above.

Um...I remember what I posted, thanks.

Besides anything I post pales in comparison to your martyr act kemosabe.

You know, Krypton. I should aspire to be like you instead. I should overuse words like "obtuse", both in an attempt at using not-so-big words to look smarter than I actually am, and as a thinly veiled, passive aggressive, mod-friendly way to insult someone's intelligence. :o

Like you, I should try to pretend I'm a wise, mature poster...except for when I go on crybaby, Anti-Marvel rants, all because someone said that 2014's CBM's made up for the mediocrity of 2013's:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=30674763&postcount=84

Indeed. Thank god for the comedy film GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY that continued the trend of poorly thought out villains and "witty banter" and lackluster everything else in Marvel films not directed by Joss Whedon, THE WINTER SOLDIER's totally stupid plot by HYDRA and the continuation of the blink and you'll miss it relationship between Steve and Bucky that had no weight what so ever, and who could forget DAYS OF FUTURE PAST which once again butchered the source material ON TOP of repeating essentially the plot of X2 like FIRST CLASS did before it. Thank god nobody tried to make a film that in fact wasn't a paint by the numbers CBM in 2013 that also delivered on action and attempted to do something new with a character that many felt was not handled well his last time out on the big screen because his last film wallowed in nostalgia. :word:

And please... Anyone even halfway familiar with the Hype that read it during the TDK Trilogy know that the Batboards, and many of those posters that, ahem, made their bones there on the Hype during that time, sadly, EARNED their reputation with pretentious, pedantic opinions so in line with the fanboy caricature... Sadly. ;)

What exemplary posting.

Last edited:
Just make sure it has windows.

haha subconscious campaigning :up:

jokesonm3 and John Campea

EDIT: LibidoLoca and Mistakes. Wrong thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"