• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2016 Superhero Poster of the Year

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
15391166_1317701941583476_1328973397151408298_n.jpg

[YT]WwVgB0MRCVg[/YT]​

Spider-Man, Superman, Batman, The Avengers, Misc Comics movies, Comics Books, TV shows, etc etc.
Knowledgeable in the areas being discussed? Pleasant to have around? Civil in discussions?
Who proved to be the best in these areas? Make your choice(s).

Boom, Flint Marko, The Batman, and Kaharan Ramsus are my noms.

I nominate Miss Lane for her amazing writing and articulating skills and Blue Lantern Kal for his deep knowledge of DC comics.

Last edited:
I don't really know who he is either other than I've seen him talk **** about me more than once.

Kitty has claws.

Seeing as how I don't pay attention to his existence, I'm guessing dude stannis is a ******** DCEU fanboy?

Can anybody confirm/deny that for me?

Well, I figure I'm the best person to answer this, even if you didn't ask me.

Firstly my butt feels just fine, thanks for asking. As for being a DCEU fanboy, no, not so much, I generally tend to give every movie a fair shake, if it's good, it's good. If it's crap, it's crap. The production logo at the front of the film means **** all to me. Very alt right of you to automatically lump me in with a group of people you don't like though, might want to work on that.

Now as to why I said The Joker's choices sucked? Well it really wasn't anything personal, but this is the genius who makes such grand statements as "having multiple tattoos is common for emo people" and "Penguins arc on Gotham is one of the best character arcs on television", so I was really making the fair assessment he dun goofed again here.

oooo weeeeeee there is some dude stannis hate in here... i used to trip him between classes and when he showered after gym class we'd all throw cold water on him.

I retract reek & roose and nominate dude stannis

This thread is growing to be more and more entertaining.

Flint Marko and The Batman are two interesting choices, I enjoy reading their posts, Boom is another great choice.
The Joker won this before, I made a habit of not nominating members for awards they won before, as much as I enjoy reading their posts. Sorry buddy.
An underrated poster is MbJ.
Aziz or Roose
Thank you kindly dear sir. :toth

I retract reek & roose and nominate dude stannis

why? cause flint and batman are picking on him?!

Well... I will say dude stannis did address The Batman directly instead of like a coward................... Can anybody confirm/deny that for me?

Now as to why I said The Joker's choices sucked? Well it really wasn't anything personal, but this is the genius who makes such grand statements as "having multiple tattoos is common for emo people" and "Penguins arc on Gotham is one of the best character arcs on television", so I was really making the fair assessment he dun goofed again here.

Oh lawd! Your shoulder aching from carrying that chip around? I can't believe you are still salty over a harmless opinion on those CB topics that because of that in your mind if I like something or someone then you make a baseless judgement of them that they must automatically suck.

Such a fair assessment there. And a hilarious irony, too, as you just criticized The Batman for lumping you in with the DCEU crowd (when all he did was ask if you were one of them as he doesn't know you and rightfully can't understand why you think he sucks), but it's ok for you to say these people suck for noms just because I nominated them.

This thread is growing to be more and more entertaining.

Flint Marko and The Batman are two interesting choices, I enjoy reading their posts, Boom is another great choice.
The Joker won this before, I made a habit of not nominating members for awards they won before, as much as I enjoy reading their posts. Sorry buddy.

It's cool, Aziz :yay: And fair. Someone who has not won before should get a chance to win.

Btw thank you to all who did nominate me. Honoured.

Last edited:
I can't believe you are still salty over that. How adorable. Your shoulder aching from carrying that chip around? You make judgements about people you obviously don't know saying they suck all because you didn't like my opinion on a couple of fictional characters.

Affleck agrees with us! Go Deathstroke! Boo Penguin! Boo!

Pfffttt and you call yourself Danny DeVito :cwink:

Would Danny DeVito want someone else to step into Penguin's shoes and start crapping all over his legacy?

Boo Penguin 2018! Go Penguin 1992!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"