2016 Superhero Poster of the Year

Both incarnations couldn't be more different! Danny was just acting nice, because that's what he is, a nice and gracious man.

Oh yeah I forgot you are Danny DeVito. You get to dictate what he really thinks :funny:

Ahh...there can only be one....I nominate The Joker!

Very alt right of you to automatically lump me in with a group of people you don't like though, might want to work on that.

You're accusing me of acting alt right. dude stannis, the poster who takes unwarranted shots at people just because the guy he has a problem with nominated them for something.

You'll understand why I won't take your political analysis seriously.

Well... I will say dude stannis did address The Batman directly instead of like a coward................... Can anybody confirm/deny that for me?

You call me a coward in the same manner of posting that you called me a coward over. Interesting.

Last edited:
You're accusing me of acting alt right. dude stannis, the poster who takes unwarranted shots at people just because the guy he has a problem with nominated them for something.

You'll understand why I won't take your political analysis seriously.

You call me a coward in the same manner of posting that you called me a coward over. Interesting.

[YT]HgoG27zqt0g[/YT]

I'm going to vote for my hype boyfriend DarthSkywalker and my non-hype boyfriend but good poster Flint Marko.

post-26672-I-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth-a-nyZP.gif

It's interesting how this thread has thrown together people from the movie/TV sections, and people who primarily post in Community. And the result is violence and degradation. As is wont to happen.

I nominate (vote for?) Flint Marko. He seems to post around there a fair bit, and I don't find myself despising the things he says, so... A+

just private poll it fool

Both incarnations couldn't be more different! Danny was just acting nice, because that's what he is, a nice and gracious man.

Paul Reubens played Oswald's dad in season 2 and in season 3 he ran for mayor. Soon the character will be drooling black sludge and eating raw fish.

Boom
Boom
Boom
Boom

Flint Marko
Flint Marko
Flint Marko
Flint Marko

The Batman
The Batman
The Batman

The Joker
The Joker
The Joker

DarthSkywalker
Darthskywalker
DarthSkywalker

Kaharan Ramsus

Reek

Roose Bolton
Roose Bolton

Spider-Aziz
Spider-Aziz

misslane38

BlueLanternKal

dude stannis

MbJ

Superhero Poster of the Year:
Boom
Flint Marko
DarthSkywalker
The Batman
The Joker
Write in:______

Thanks for the nomination, gang. I appreciate it. :up:

Would be a crime if misslane isn't nominated. Not one throw away post from her. Very well versed and intelligent across the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"