• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2017 Moderator of the Year

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
CJl7r6G.gif

MODERATOR/ADMINISTRATOR

Choose your favorite(s), as long as they are or were moderators some time this year before their tenure came to an end, if any.

Any other year it would be my boy Hunter but I feel Vartha should get it this year.

EVREYONE VOTE VARTHA!

I will always have Flick's back because she's the most awesome, helpful, and kind person I've never met, but I'll say Vartha this time. I had a couple of conversations with him offline and he was a really thoughtful, cool guy.

Starting 2018, it's Flick. Period.

I'm seconding Clippy and voting for Big V! Vartha will always be missed around these boards and certainly deserves mod of the year for all the great modding he's done in his time here.

Reek

..... BIG VARTHA

I usually vote Hunter and this year I might have voted flickchick, but there’s only one winner. Vartha - a summary of everything good about the Hype. Guys like this are the reason I joined and the reason I stay.

don't even count the votes.... one final goodbye...

To Vartha.

tenor.gif

I will always have Flick's back because she's the most awesome, helpful, and kind person I've never met, but I'll say Vartha this time. I had a couple of conversations with him offline and he was a really thoughtful, cool guy.

Starting 2018, it's Flick. Period.
The kind words are much appreciated, sir. :)

But yes, this is a time to celebrate Vartha, and all the positivity he always brought to these boards. :up:

the Mod of Thunder /thread

Any other year it would be my boy Hunter but I feel Vartha should get it this year.

EVREYONE VOTE VARTHA!

No offense to any other mod but this is the choice. I sure hope he got to see THOR: RAGNAROK in the great beyond and enjoyed himself.

Vartha for MOD OF THE YEAR.

The best choice won....BRAVO!!!!

^As stated above.

I wish he was here to express his joy in the love people share for him. :csad:

I'd count this vote if I did not post the award before. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"