• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Presidential Debates

xenank2.jpg

Hey, whats that supposed to mean? :o

It is true that John McCain is not George W. Bush. That said, this is pretty interesting:

It is true that John McCain is not George W. Bush. That said, this is pretty interesting:

Someone needs to put this clip on instead of some of the other ads, this one would hurt bad IMO.

At the same time it's really sad, I mean he says it with enthusiasm. Hell not just enthusiasm, he leaned forward, and chuckled. At the same time tho you know it had to kill him to say that. That he could become what he once hated, and campaign so hard for a guy that smeared him, that he would suck up for future presidential support. Then for things to go the way they've gone after practically selling out.

Not a bash on McCain, just sry to see things turn out that way. He's going to be remembered by a lot of ppl for being what he used to hate, and go down for running one of the most negative campaign's in US history, all while being far behind in most polls.

Obama's tax plan will increase taxes on business with gross profits in excess of 250K..

Think of it this way..

If you own a small business, have 10 employees and pay them almost poverty wages of 25K each per year...

If you make less than 250K you wont be in business long now will you?

His tax plan will impact business with as few as 2 or 3 employees...

It will also increase the base personal tax of a single individual making 42K or more per year...

Think before you vote

How long until you post the email you received earlier today pointing out that Obama is Muslim and wants to replace the White House with a pyramid? :huh:

I'm curious to know that as well.

Funnnny! And yet sad at the same time as it's not that far from reality.

Funnnny! And yet sad at the same time as it's not that far from reality.

i posted it on face book... so my ignorant mccain supporter friends in ohio could truly see how the rest of the world views them... and how they come off to the rest of the world :up:

Mellow out. The only reason I brought it up was because it was being discussed on CNN earlier. It's not like I went digging for dirt on the guy, it's something that is out there and people were already talking about. I dont get how people other people could be discussing and posting unflattering pictures of McCain, and his facial ticks throughout the night, but as soon as I post links about Joe the Plumber, from major news sources btw, suddenly a line has been crossed.
It's not just you, though...it's the media at large. It's pathetic. I just find it a tad hypocritical that you'd moan about Ayers being brought up when this is equally (if not more) ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"