• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The 2012 Presidential Debates: Debate 2

Ya since my fb is for networking for my career I don't talk politics. I'm amazed at how many DJs spout off at the mouth about it. It just alienates potential fans and that is career suicide
Heh, depends on the career. Even my aspiring career is chock full of bleeding heart liberals, so I'm right at home. :hehe:

Heh, depends on the career. Even my aspiring career is chock full of bleeding heart liberals, so I'm right at home. :hehe:

Way more people in my friends are liberal/Obama people which is what I am but I still don't talk about it because I don't want something that occurs every 4 years to put a bad taste in fans mouths. All the DJs I look up to are either not saying anything or making fun of it. I won't lie about my beliefs but I'm tired of all the political garbage that they're spewing. It's just ridiculous, your rant isn't going to change somebody's vote. It's simple

chock full of bleeding heart liberals

iPmwh7voXkKDc.gif

http://americanresearchgroup.com/

The American Research Group polling is pretty interesting, especially their breakdown of the polls....

I like the fact that we know the exact wording of the question in this poll, likely voters....etc.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's just better for everyone's blood pressure.

We talk politics at work because we all agree. :oldrazz:

Yeah, politic talking outside of my family is a no-no for me. Indiana, especially around my area, is pretty red. Heck, I checked my old hometown's county forums, it got pretty nasty towards Dems, and Independant parties. The only times I hear politics at work typically begins with, "Did you watch Fox news last night? Can you believe that Obama?" Even when I go to work out most of the TV's are set to Fox News when I turn them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"