The 2012 Reagan Library Republican Presidential Debate

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
The next debate in the 2012 election cycle will air tonight at 8pm on MSNBC. The debate will be held at the Reagan Presidential Library in California and will include the first "official" appearance of Texas Governor Rick Perry into the debate cycle. Will you be watching?

The Reagan Presidential Library Republican Presidential Debate
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44427380/ns/politics-decision_2012/

(In keeping with the tradition of the 2008 election season...all debates, primaries, and caucuses will have their own threads to ensure that the political forum continues to run smoothly.)

Discuss. :yay:

The last debate sucked and that is partly because there were like 10 people up on the stage. Who all is lined up for this one?

I'm pretty sure all but TPaw are returning for this one.

I don't have cable, guess I'll just have to watch something on Netflix instead.

Hrmm sounds like it is supposed to be important.

Anyone play Deus Ex Human Revolution, heard it is awesome... :awesome:

I don't have cable, guess I'll just have to watch something on Netflix instead.

It's going to be livestreamed on MSNBC.com and Politico.com. If you have Internet, you should be able to watch it.

I predict Ron Paul will win the debate and polls but be completely ignored by the media.

Corporate America rejection!

Herman CAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!! :atp:

Yeah, I'm watching it online. :csad:

Why the **** is Gingrich doing good at this debate?

I still don't get how Gingrich is doing so well when he really isn't offering much in substance.

Uh, did they just play an Anti-Legal Immigration ad?!?! WTF?!?

Ron Paul. You crazy old coot. I wanna party with you.

Those fences can become walls pretty quick. You're smart. You are smart.

:cap: :cap: :cap:

Ron Paul. You crazy old coot. I wanna party with you.

Those fences can become walls pretty quick. You're smart. You are smart.

:cap: :cap: :cap:

After watching Bruno, Ron Paul doesn't seem like the kind of person who wants to party :csad:

The responses are always so general and vague at this point, it just becomes boring.

Why the hell are people applauding about execution?

Does anyone here other than Paul and Huntsman even answer the questions. :huh:

they talk about how Ron Paul has no chance, but they gave Cain around twice the chances to speaking than Ron Paul....who IS in TOP TIER in the polls.

The debate was garbage. I liked a few bits of Perry getting put on blast and making himself look dumb

Does anyone here other than Paul and Huntsman even answer the questions. :huh:

I thought Cain was the best about giving specifics. Romney came out looking the best and kissing Perry's ass a little will endear him to the Tea Party crowd. Perry danced around stuff with rhetoric and constantly had a "gotta take a sh**" smile throughout as his record was discussed. Bachman stuck with her "blame Obama for everything under the sun" routine. Unfortunately for Paul he came out looking like the crazy uncle on the stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"